New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by romzL View Post
    same question as above. di ba mahirap ang parts ng spin? kasi yung kapatid ko meron captiva and mahirap daw ang parts at sobrang mahal
    Mabilis lang availability ng parts ng Spin since it will be coming from Indonesia. I don't know about the costs but based sa experience ko ngayon sa Chevy TB, same price lang sa Japanese brands ang parts.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    TopGear UK complains about DCT-equipped cars when driving in the city. Even the Aston Martin wasn't spared. Take it out on the highways though....
    Totally agree with this one. Having driven a Ford Fiesta DCT titanium numerous times even with my friend complaining to the Ford casa, it feels unsure which gear it should be using and sometimes has a jerky response. The jerky response might be a cause for premature wear and tear and I'm sure you guys have heard of the Focus DCT horror stories of before. It's real bright spot is in highway driving where it shines with excellent fuel consumption.

If I were you, go with the Spin to avoid any chances with the Ford DCT. Diesel, manual, more spacious, 7 seats.

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    Hello sir,

I also have the same options of having spin or ecosport. It seems that you are well researched both by the internet and other users' experience, so I would like to know if you already made your decision and if you have additional information to share? Thank you!

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dinoray1024 View Post
    Hello sir,

I also have the same options of having spin or ecosport. It seems that you are well researched both by the internet and other users' experience, so I would like to know if you already made your decision and if you have additional information to share? Thank you!
    Yes. i have also the same option but now I was thinking Ford Ecosport Trend AT or Honda City VX.

Guys, would appreciate your comments. Thanks

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234