New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Dont we have any news when the AT spin is coming out?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Calistro View Post
    Dont we have any news when the AT spin is coming out?
    Sa Chevy website yung 1.5 gas variant lang ang may AT transmission, sa Diesel variant wala silang nilabas na AT.

Sent from my mind using Telepathy 2

3. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Thanks guys for the replies. yes i really think this is now a choice between functionality and looks. i really cant find any comprehensive reviews for the Spin diesel. so this time it is 3-0 in favor of Spin.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Ecosport because of the 550 mm flood wading capability. Unless you need the 7-seat capability of the Spin.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by e2romo View Post
    Sa Chevy website yung 1.5 gas variant lang ang may AT transmission, sa Diesel variant wala silang nilabas na AT.

Sent from my mind using Telepathy 2
    Ang iniisip ko naghihintay sila ng timing tulad ng paglabas ng tbz 4x2 variant. Alam nila na mabenta ang diesel + AT combo.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Ecosport choice ko. I have had a fiesta since 2010 and wala naman ako serious issue except for the r&p which was replaced under warranty. Fuel efficient too * 12km/l average

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    May kakilala akong nagloko yung computer na nagcocontrol ng DCT, itinigil siya sa kalye. Buti hindi sa expressway, swerte number 1. Pagdala sa kasa ang sira mainboard ng controller, less than 2 months paso na sana warranty niya. Kaya covered ng warranty yung pagpalit ng board. Swerte number 2. His plan is to sell his Fiesta ngayong expired na warranty bago magloko na naman ang mamahaling piyesa.

Sent from the Twilight Zone...

8. Join Date
    May 2011
    Kung mukha kana DOM mag spin ka wala problema, kung mukhang kapa binata mag Ecosport ka... Ganun ka simple...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Hi guys, I was able to test drive the top of the line EcoSport yesterday. First impression was, the exterior looks great, but it is somewhat small compared to what it looks like in pictures. Its size has lessened the "macho" look considerably. Now the interior is very comfortable and decent in space, It has leather seats and an arm rest. It feels definitely like a fiesta but has a higher ground clearance. It also has sun roof. The dashboard and the console are great, you definitely have a premium feel riding this.

Now, the drive. I noticed that the transmission is not that great. You can still feel the change from 1st to 2nd gear very much specially when you try to accelerate very quickly. I tried to push the throttle really hard but I never felt the torque probably i still need to reach a certain rpm.

All I can say is that the EcoSport is really comfortable but it just lacks the instant power you need.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    hmm...if that was my experience then I would be leaning to the Spin. I love driving cars, but its not fun when you feel somethings wrong but you can put your foot in it. Anyway, you wouldn't go wrong with a diesel engine nowadays and more space will be helpful in the future.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast