New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think you've decided already... have you test driven the Captiva already?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Captiva ok!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    OT: I've seen some Fortuner disguising under Lexus badges everywhere.If you want japorms/jologs look suv, go for fortuner and rebadge it.

But if you gonna ask me, I'll take the captiva crdi.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    nakakaturnoff lang talaga yun ang dami na may-ari. parang what's to talk about

parang ganito lang yan pag sumama ako sa EB ng mga naka Fortuner, tapos dala ko Ford Explorer EB syempre tsikot ko dudumugin diba. that goes the same with SF EB.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    toyota fortuner pa rin

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    d ko type yan blue. uncle ko ganyan di gano ka-enticing sa personal

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Didn't you guys know the "Chevy" Captiva is actually a rebadged Daewoo Winstorm? In Australia, it's the Holden Captiva and stateside, the Saturn Vue. I'm pretty surprised many of you suggested this over the Fortuner.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    guys, need inputs on this, we are planning to get a new ride, at first we want the everest, but after going to chevrolet, we decided we wanted the captiva, then we check out the fortuner, we ended up liking also the fortuner, why?

mas malaki ang fortuner, at mas mataas kesa sa captiva

ang captiva walang third row seats (you have to pay 28k for addt'l 3rd row seats), ut, we do not really need the 3rd row seats, if theres a 3rd row seat much better, and lucky us, we get to see a captiva with 3rd row seats, pag naka-incline na yung 2nd row ng konti tumatama na sa tuhod ko (i'm 5'8") and the 3rd row seats is not made from chevy.

what we really liked sa captiva is the all black interior and its amenities, and its a new model, kumbaga mas pogi itsura nya kesa sa fortuner

now, should we get the new pogi model captiva or the old pogi fortuner?

captiva - P1,299,000
    fortuner - P1,4++,+++

thanks

PS, please answer more on the looks, i already know the pros and cons of fortuner
    The questions asked by the thread starter is all about the looks (pogi) factor of the Captiva as compared to a Fortuner. He knows or doesn't mind about the pros and cons of the said cars. since he already stated na mas pogi sa kanya yung Captiva i assumed that he is asking the massa or the car enthusiast which they would consider the better looking one regardless of other factors.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Para sakin, mas pogi harap ng captiva, but the fort's got the back.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Fortuner rear quarter view

Captiva rear quarter view
    Last edited by AG4; January 22nd, 2008 at 04:35 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Chevrolet Captiva or/vs Toyota Fortuner