New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Please help naman kung ano mas ok sa dalawa.Diesel Engine kasi hanap ko with the price range of 1.5m. Bago pa kasi yung captiva kaya naghahanap pa me ng may experience with this car kaya undecided yet as the moment. Pero sa looks medyo sa captiva ako diko lang talaga alam pagdating na sa performance, fuel consumption and services.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    wala pa reply? pa tulong naman po. Tinitignan ko din yung tucson 4x4 2.0 crdi kaso parang maliit at tsaka parang under power.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    click the search button.........

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    ouch! kaya po ako gumawa ng thread ay para sana post kayo ng inyong nalalaman regarding po sa topic na ginawa ko. salamat!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    natawa ako dun! pero may point naman kasi siya.. blackrose isama mo din kaya sa list mo ang gen. 2.5 pajero fieldmaster turbo intercooler

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    sige po. medyo badtrip lang kasi ako sa sinabi nya search eh kaya nga forum ito eh!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by blackrose View Post
    Please help naman kung ano mas ok sa dalawa.Diesel Engine kasi hanap ko with the price range of 1.5m. Bago pa kasi yung captiva kaya naghahanap pa me ng may experience with this car kaya undecided yet as the moment. Pero sa looks medyo sa captiva ako diko lang talaga alam pagdating na sa performance, fuel consumption and services.
    blackrose = Chevrolet captiva and Hyundai Santa Fe is almost the same in engine technology. the manufacturer of their CRDi engine is only 1 company. i forgot the company's name. i think the main different is their accesorries and their under chassis. but on the diesel engine technology its the same.

Chevrolet Captiva is partner by Daewoo, its korean made while Hyuandai is.. you na cguro..

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by blackrose View Post
    sige po. medyo badtrip lang kasi ako sa sinabi nya search eh kaya nga forum ito eh!
    marami na pong comparison ng Captiva VS SF VS Tucson VS Fortuner

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you need 7 seats... get the Santa Fe. It is a more proven vehicle with a lot of satisfied owners here, even C! magazine has one for their Fast Fleet.

If you just need 5 seats (and is feeling lucky about getting a Chevy)... get the Captiva.

Though personally, I'll still get the SF regardless of the number of seats that I want.
    Last edited by mazdamazda; February 27th, 2008 at 01:16 PM.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    santa fe over the captiva or if you can wait for the face lifted 3.0 fort para mas may choice.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Chevrolet Captiva or Hyundai Santa Fe