New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    between these two luxury brands, which is cheaper to maintain in terms of cost of parts and service for regular maintenance and repairs?

maybe lets limit comments to year models 2000 and newer.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    i havent owned either of the cars... but my instinct tells me na pareho lang siguro range ng maintenance with both.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Mercedes Benz most especially the old Benzes.
    iam3739.com

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I agree, iba ang benz. maski mga luma may pyesa at elegante talaga.
    Sa shop ngayon may rare 350 na 6.5 liters mga circa 60s V8 fuel injected na gas. Talagang technology and art at 60(-+) years old.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 4JGtootsie View Post
    Sa shop ngayon may rare 350 na 6.5 liters mga circa 60s V8 fuel injected na gas. Talagang technology and art at 60(-+) years old.
    agree din ako. but i thnk the TS specifically limited the models to 2000-up. although i've never owned either, my perception is that both are expensive to maintain but these are the years na medyo bumaba yata quality ng benz at the same time biglang nagboom yung bmw. anyway, both are great cars.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    basta its not cheap to maintain as japanese brands ..

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 4JGtootsie View Post

I think you're referring to the 1968-1972 300SEL 6.3, that's one hell of a car, during its time, it beat the Corvette Stingray and Porsche 911 of the day.

Which is cheaper to maintain: Benz or BMW