New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    I'm looking to purchase a really cheap 3rd car... I'm working around a really low budget and would like to know what you guys think of a B12 sentra (boxtype). SLX lang siguro (yung mga 1.4L). Or what would you suggest for a 60k budget?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    pede na yun......boxtype na nissan..mahal lang piyesa ng nissan....

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    How about a Kia Pride CD5?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    P60K budget?

Palagay ko dagdagan mo ng konti, para makakuha ka ng maayos-ayos. Usually pag ganyang budget, makukuha mo yun talagang luma na at marami ka pang pagagawa.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    60k. medyo mababa.
    imho. hwag na nissan sentra box type. mag lancer box type ka na lang.
    o kaya vw beetle and save the rest for maintenance and repairs. sure ako daming sira nyang makukuha mo at that budget.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    mga sir ano mabibili ko sa budget na 250-300k? im planning a civic hatch 92-95 or a civic vti na mga 96-99 model. suggestions naman po diyan...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix150A View Post
    mga sir ano mabibili ko sa budget na 250-300k? im planning a civic hatch 92-95 or a civic vti na mga 96-99 model. suggestions naman po diyan...
    i would suggest go for the civic vti. mas maraming sariwang vti than the hb. wherein hb usually na modify na ng previous owner one way or another. unless ofcourse you plan to race the hb.

as for practical purposes. walang advantage hb sa sedan.

there are also corolla (lovelife) and the sentra series 3. or ford lynx yr 2000. squeeze a little more you may get the 2002 lynx or was it 2001 na may sunroof. mas pogi. hehehe

may mga accord and cefiro on the price range also (320-350t)

hth

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by calymd View Post
    I'm looking to purchase a really cheap 3rd car... I'm working around a really low budget and would like to know what you guys think of a B12 sentra (boxtype). SLX lang siguro (yung mga 1.4L). Or what would you suggest for a 60k budget?
    why not a B13 Sentra LEC-PS? slightly newer but still low priced.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by baker123 View Post
    i would suggest go for the civic vti. mas maraming sariwang vti than the hb. wherein hb usually na modify na ng previous owner one way or another. unless ofcourse you plan to race the hb.

as for practical purposes. walang advantage hb sa sedan.

there are also corolla (lovelife) and the sentra series 3. or ford lynx yr 2000. squeeze a little more you may get the 2002 lynx or was it 2001 na may sunroof. mas pogi. hehehe

may mga accord and cefiro on the price range also (320-350t)

hth
    so 96-99 na civic vti? sabagay most of the hb nowadays modified na, pero kaya ba ng 300k ang vti? or sobra pa? pang set up ng sounds yung sobra? hehe!
    pero if for practical purposes mas ok ba corolla?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    kung sa sentra box type ..sa lancer na lang na box type bro

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Cheap 2nd hand car