New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    trying to portray that car sales are up during lean months or after school opening. i've read those two articles, the first one took a picture of a parking lot lol

on the 2nd article,
    of course, Isuzu will be used coz that's the only one selling better next to Fortuner and everest. may supply backlog pa fort. 6K+ units for the MuX is not comparable to the 15K units Montero King last year. MUX replaced the Montero cause of the SUA and the new 2016 Montero is not SUV - like, looks more like a Sangyong at the rear

nice try but I doubt it will beat last year's data of a whooping 350K++ total vehicles sales. ni hindi pa yata nangangalahati this year, and it's july na
    Car sales are up!?

The rate of retirement of [old] vehicles is very very slow....

People are fond of using the roads as their private parking space.... Petrol is cheap..... Public transport is severely wanting>>> Enterprising drivers are aplenty.... The utter discourtesy [lack of discipline] on the road and disrespect for traffic laws.... "Alicia Silverstones"- both drivers, and traffic enforcers - obobs....

And we have only so much road....

There goes.... Traffic!

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

30.0K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    trying to portray that car sales are up during lean months or after school opening. i've read those two articles, the first one took a picture of a parking lot lol

on the 2nd article,
    of course, Isuzu will be used coz that's the only one selling better next to Fortuner and everest. may supply backlog pa fort. 6K+ units for the MuX is not comparable to the 15K units Montero King last year. MUX replaced the Montero cause of the SUA and the new 2016 Montero is not SUV - like, looks more like a Sangyong at the rear

nice try but I doubt it will beat last year's data of a whooping 350K++ total vehicles sales. ni hindi pa yata nangangalahati this year, and it's july na
    Philippine car sales hasnt even peaked yet. We will break 400k for 2016.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Sales of the all new Montero Sport continue its sales upswing with a total of 1,146 units sold, a 46 percent increase. The all new Montero Sport was introduced mid-January this year and to date 4,549 units were already sold.
    http://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-i...f-of-2016.html

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I wonder where this 46% increase is from. Hmm

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I wonder where this 46% increase is from. Hmm
    insider trading bank loan style ang trip ng mga 'to. trying to put a bubble. with the terms 'biggest sales in history', highest grossing or whatever, they're really desperate.

I for one think economic sabotage ang car loan industry coz people have plenty of cars now, pero baon utang. I believe even consumer spending is down coz of the monthly premiums.

tsk tsk tsk. wala na ba talaga accountability ang media ngaun. cooking the books eto ah Enron style. It's bound to bite us in the back come 2 to 3 years from now

----

maybe, they should investigate these bank loan officers, mukhang ginagaya subprime ng Amerika.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    insider trading bank loan style ang trip ng mga 'to. trying to put a bubble. with the terms 'biggest sales in history', highest grossing or whatever, they're really desperate.

I for one think economic sabotage ang car loan industry coz people have plenty of cars now, pero baon utang. I believe even consumer spending is down coz of the monthly premiums.

tsk tsk tsk. wala na ba talaga accountability ang media ngaun. cooking the books eto ah Enron style. It's bound to bite us in the back come 2 to 3 years from now

----

maybe, they should investigate these bank loan officers, mukhang ginagaya subprime ng Amerika.
    We will be like malaysia where some car loans defaulted even thouhh they enjoyed low interest rates. Wish our banks could also do so, it will never happen though.

But the sales numbers are still good imo.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    First half sales are out:

19 brands and their best-selling models - Motioncars | Motioncars

Odd, where's the Montero? Akala ko 4000+ na?

MUX outsells the Trailblazer 3-to-1. People don't want 200 hp, they want reliability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Toyota badge still beats value for money...
    Last edited by Monseratto; July 29th, 2016 at 06:30 PM.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Toyota badge still beats value for money...
    As I always say, value for money for one person may not be the same as value for money for others.

You like the most features for a certain price? That's great, there are feature packed cars. You like cars that retain their resale value? That's great too, there are cars with great resale value. You like cars that look good? That's great as well, there are many good looking cars.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    First half sales are out:

19 brands and their best-selling models - Motioncars | Motioncars

Odd, where's the Montero? Akala ko 4000+ na?

MUX outsells the Trailblazer 3-to-1. People don't want 200 hp, they want reliability.

Im more in shock with the 24 people who've purchased a Peugeot Expert Tepee. Im suprised anyone has bought one

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast