New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    IS350 for me or a brand new civic RS.

Didnt know the IS350 sells for that much?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Bro, yung used IS350 sells for around 1.2M to 1.6M. That’s less than half its SRP.

Medyo pricey yung new Civic RS for 1.6M unless you get a big discount. Medyo spartan yung interiors ng Civic RS, better pa interiors ng VW Jetta. Better go for a new midsize, Accord or Camry if you have the budget.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Try to "listen" kung ano talaga gusto nya kotse. Malalaman at malalaman mo yun. Usually ang naging gusto ng mga partners ko even the past ones ay hindi ko gusto. Kaya hindi talaga pwde na ako ang pipili. If bibili kami ng gf ko for her today, she'd want a camry I'm sure of that. Meron naman dati gusto fortuner, meron rav4, meron isa she wanted a Jimny. Gawa ka strategy para malaman mo gusto nya.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i asked wifey what car she prefers.
    "yung may chauffeur."
    ouch.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i asked wifey what car she prefers.
    "yung may chauffeur."
    ouch.
    Get a tsuper for your Altis and Innova. Hehehe

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    For her very first car, I got my daughter a 2020 Nissan Kicks. Not in the PH yet. But, it's in Thailand. So, Nissan might bring it there. Inexpensive, plenty of features, and very lightweight. So, I'm not too worried about it being CVT.
    https://4913632173d5036b937d-4fc60a7...cca4e57f4f.jpg

It's a strictly city car, never going out on the freeway or out of town.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; September 4th, 2020 at 05:05 AM.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Get a tsuper for your Altis and Innova. Hehehe

"my rates aren't cheap."
    heh heh.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by AltisAndMZ3FAN View Post
    Actually siya talaga, by the list it looks like sakin but i filtered out talaga yung napapa headturn sya.

The reason why i add wrx, is because the rally blue really attracts her attention but personally i dont really want it for her so i need all the pros and cons from y’all.

From your reply it looks like she wants a head turner of a car.
    Stock wise the MX-5 or the BRZ/86 would probably the most head turning car in your list.
    The other options you could always modify to make them more of a head turner for everyone.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Actually siya talaga, by the list it looks like sakin but i filtered out talaga yung napapa headturn sya.

The reason why i add wrx, is because the rally blue really attracts her attention but personally i dont really want it for her so i need all the pros and cons from y’all.

If subi, it has to be glossed up blue.. watch in 1440p

Last edited by StockEngine; September 4th, 2020 at 04:24 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Before buying a WRX or BRZ, please make sure to do a test drive. The ride might be a bit too stiff for normal people. The FXT is already on the stiff side but the WRX is even stiffer. Even worse for those who will sit on the rear seats. Not everyone loves to feel the small road imperfections but for some it gives them a better feel for the traction of the car on the pavement.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007

Mukhang malakas talaga maka attract ng attention ng girls ang blue STi. Head turner talaga sakin

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast