The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    And big discounts for Fiesta.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012

Di ko gets kung ano economical sa Avanza 1.3 AT, maintenance ba? You are not talking about fuel economy, db?

Anyway, North ka din naman, just get a Haima.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by slapz View Post

Di ko gets kung ano economical sa Avanza 1.3 AT, maintenance ba? You are not talking about fuel economy, db?

Anyway, North ka din naman, just get a Haima.
    We might consider based on your 7's performance. December pa naman kami bibili eh. :D

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Basta ang mapapayo ko lang when you consider Haima, test drive it last amongst your choices. Kasi the problem is, you'll end up comparing the Haima to the others. "haima has this at this price, this does not" or something like that. Para if ever mainlove ka sa isa sa mga choices mo, hindi makaapekto ang pricing ng Haima7.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by slapz View Post
    Basta ang mapapayo ko lang when you consider Haima, test drive it last amongst your choices. Kasi the problem is, you'll end up comparing the Haima to the others. "haima has this at this price, this does not" or something like that. Para if ever mainlove ka sa isa sa mga choices mo, hindi makaapekto ang pricing ng Haima7.
    The problem is I'm not the one buying. I'm just helping my mom buy. And she doesn't know how to drive yet. So I need to choose the best car for her given the budget and other circumstances. We can't consider Haima 7 Comfort kasi MT sya. Tapos over the budget na ung TOTL.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Richardson Chan View Post
    The problem is I'm not the one buying. I'm just helping my mom buy. And she doesn't know how to drive yet. So I need to choose the best car for her given the budget and other circumstances. We can't consider Haima 7 Comfort kasi MT sya. Tapos over the budget na ung TOTL.
    sa aramid ti china haan laengen

7. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    sa aramid ti china haan laengen
    anya ngarud ti gatangen mi? dyak kayat ti Avanza. hehe

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    anya ngarud ti gatangen mi? dyak kayat ti Avanza. hehe

Fiesta as Niky said. Pag sinabi ni Niky magtiwala ka. Kaya Eon din nabili ko dahil sa kanyang review kaya lang di niya sinabing nag-iisa lang yung mushroom color yun pa naman gusto kong kulay

9. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post

Fiesta as Niky said. Pag sinabi ni Niky magtiwala ka. Kaya Eon din nabili ko dahil sa kanyang review kaya lang di niya sinabing nag-iisa lang yung mushroom color yun pa naman gusto kong kulay
    Leaning towards fiesta na nga din. Also suggested Eon to my mom but she hasnt seen it yet.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Leaning towards fiesta na nga din. Also suggested Eon to my mom but she hasnt seen it yet.
    sorry walang A/T ang Eon

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Which car to buy? Accent Mirage Avanza Fiesta or others?