Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    San kayo dito sa Cagayan?
    Camalaniugan sir.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Richardson Chan View Post
    Camalaniugan sir.
    Medyo malayo yan bro. I suggest get the 1.3 Avanza AT reliable and economical.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Wag kasing post ng post alamin muna kung applicable ba sa lugar or hindi yung every 3 months PMS.
    ok sir. noted. im not saying mirage is the best. im saying that you may want to have a look because of it's features and price. di ko naman pinipilit e. mas mabuti pa ngang vios ang kunin e

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Dude if i were you get a bigger car kung most of the time hiway ang biyahe, iba parin ang big bodied vehicles, tsaka you mentioned tuguegarao, naka punta nako diyan dati, maluluwag ang kalsada although wala masyado kasalubong pero minsan may malalking bus at truck na kasabay...get a used suv nalang if i were you..i dont feel comfy sa small car na madalas hiway ang biyahe..kung ala metro manila ang gamit na traffic at mabagal ang takbo ok ang maliit..
    Agreed also. Better to be safe.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Medyo malayo yan bro. I suggest get the 1.3 Avanza AT reliable and economical.
    Reliable, pero ang alam ko yung 1.3AT Avanza hindi economical.

Ok na yung Fiesta. Walang problema yan sa highway.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Tapatalk 2

6. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    I agree with oliver, since its mostly highway drive its better to settle with a bigger car or SUV. Its more safer with its bulky body and it comes with more safety features compared to the sub compact vehicles.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    konti lang sasakyan between tugue and camalaniugan bilang na bilang sa daliri ang malalaking sasakyan mostly mga van lang ang nakikita. no need for SUV dahil patay ka naman pagpasok mo ng tugue sa dami ng traysikel, kitid ng kalsada at trapik.

9-10 kilometers/liter city driving is not bad sa highway baka pumalo pa ng 16 or 17 k/liter yan.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    San kayo dito sa Cagayan?

Diyan ka mali dito sa Cagayan Valley every 5k ang PMS (at depende sa engine oil) hindi applicable ang every 3 months.
    Bakit po ganun sir? Di ba HARI din nagpapatakbo ng hyundai tugue?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Actually, the 3 month PMS is negotiable. You should negotiate before purchasing the vehicle. In provinces, they normally agree to the 6 months PMS just to be able to reach their quota. The memo from HARI is most likely a recommended (and not required) 3 months / 5000 km PMS. Same thing with the mineral vs synthetic recommendation of other car brands.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Amongst the choices, the Fiesta is the most behaved on the highway. If safety and convenience of use are top priorities, the Fiesta is hard to beat.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Which car to buy? Accent Mirage Avanza Fiesta or others?