New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Mga sir, Please help, I can't decide on which car to choose.. I'm looking at Honda City and Mazda 3. Please give me more information about the two.. Fuel Consumption, Maintenance, Resale value 3-4years, etc.. I need to purchase one by next week.. so please help us po! thanks a lot.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    they are in the different category. city in the sub-compact, mazda 3 in the compact category. mazda 3 will surely be much expensive. in your case, i think FC and maintenance goes to city. resale value is the same. but mazda 3 is much newer. full model change this year while city is only minor change. test drive for the both cars

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Civic FB. Seriously, if you're considering a 1M Mazda 3, I don't see any reason for you not to consider the FB as well.

Between your choices, sa MZ3 ako. Mas gwapo eh, fresh pa sa mata. Engine wont be a problem since nung 04 MZ3, yan na makina eh.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Civic FB. Seriously, if you're considering a 1M Mazda 3, I don't see any reason for you not to consider the FB as well.

Between your choices, sa MZ3 ako. Mas gwapo eh, fresh pa sa mata. Engine wont be a problem since nung 04 MZ3, yan na makina eh.
    agree. if you're considering mazda 3, consider also it's competitors like lancer, altis, civic, elantra. mas sulit sila kaysa 1M price tag ng mazda 3. maganda nga lang talaga ang porma ng mazda 3 :D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The new 2012 Lancer EX 1.6L GLX

M/T
    SRP - 825,000 less 47,000 = 778,000 cash

A/T
    SRP - 855,000 less 27,000 = 828,000 cash

brochure link: http://www.mmpc.ph/lancer-ex-mx-2012/brochure.pdf

discussion thread link: http://tsikot.com/forums/mitsubishi-...06/index2.html
    Last edited by ghosthunter; July 7th, 2012 at 10:20 AM.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    they are in the different category. city in the sub-compact, mazda 3 in the compact category. mazda 3 will surely be much expensive. in your case, i think FC and maintenance goes to city. resale value is the same. but mazda 3 is much newer. full model change this year while city is only minor change. test drive for the both cars
    Sir what's sub-compact and compact.. Wala po kasi akong alam sa cars e.. and i just wanted to know everything before I purchase one.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Sub-compact = Vios, Yaris, Jazz, City, Mazda 2, Fiesta, Rio, Accent and the likes...

Compact = Altis, Elantra, Civic, Lancer EX, Mazda 3 and the likes...

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Baka naman civic,hindi city or mazda 2,hindi 3?hard to compare kasi magkaiba sila categories.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Mazda 3? Grabeng mahal yun. Especially if you consider that it still uses the same platform and even the same 105hp engine! For that price you can get yourself a much better car like the Civic, Elantra or the recently launched new Focus.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Shen Olmos View Post
    Sir what's sub-compact and compact.. Wala po kasi akong alam sa cars e.. and i just wanted to know everything before I purchase one.
    subcompact vs compact difference is the size and price range. Also different is the general engine size. Generally subcompact have smaller engines as compared to compact cars.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast