New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    i'll choose cefiro, cause its engine is more powerful than accord and camry in the 3.0L class... plus the cefiro is loaded with state-of-the-art equipment, ganda rin performance ng aircon ng nissan. class din tignan yung cefiro lalo na pagnakita mo yung emblem sa may hood. ok din yung camry kasi ang laki ng interior tsaka mukhang yun ang mabili ngayon kaysa cefiro and accord.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by eVo-XTreme
    i'll choose cefiro, cause its engine is more powerful than accord and camry in the 3.0L class... plus the cefiro is loaded with state-of-the-art equipment, ganda rin performance ng aircon ng nissan. class din tignan yung cefiro lalo na pagnakita mo yung emblem sa may hood. ok din yung camry kasi ang laki ng interior tsaka mukhang yun ang mabili ngayon kaysa cefiro and accord.
    isn't the accord the strongest in terms of HP among the 3.0L V6 sedans?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    cefiro! although mas ok looks ng 2k accord..but cefiro pa rin dahil i have one, the VQ20DE engine is just smooooooth hehehe worthless biased opinion wakekekeke

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Accord - more steering feedback, sportier than Camry, V6 power already in BMW levels, also has 5 gears in all models, better driver involvement overall, could have been perfect if not for that ugly rear.

Camry - designed more for wives, mothers and Sunday drives, best if you're the passenger, should be the easiest to maintain being a Toyota.

Cefiro - replacement long overdue, but V6 2.0 very smooth if not quick and efficient.

Trivia: Did you know that the current Accord is actually a bit longer and wider than the present Camry?
    Last edited by squala; February 14th, 2005 at 12:04 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon
    isn't the accord the strongest in terms of HP among the 3.0L V6 sedans?
    yup. the new accord has the highest HP output among 3.0L v6 sedans.

though it is also the highest priced among them (and has the least features).

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    accord for me!

coty ang accord v6,db?

ang advantage daw ay drive-by wire system nito,sunroof,traction control and cruise control...

mganda sa cefiro is the heads-up display,top of the line nila has the best stereo...test driven the v6,and i never noticed im running almost 200kph on macapagal ave(from petron to world trade)...

camry..well mp3 player and ok din ang features...impresion ko dito makes me feel like 40+....i feel its a driver's car....unlike the accord which im eager to drive and feels at my right age of 25...

i say cefiro is between...sporty and sophisticated...makes me fell 25...with a touch of being 40

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    parang mas limo ang dating ng cefiro kesa camry para sa akin hehe

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    you are right mbt, Cefiro is more of the luxo/limo side, Camry is somewhat sporty, Accord is exec.

How I wish I had an opportunity to drive thr 3.0 Camry and the Cefiro.

Accord is fun to drive IMO.

IMO it would be a tossup between the Accord and Cefiro. Accord -> if you're the driver, Cefiro -> if you have a driver.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
camry-cefiro-accord? info please?