New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ako din jazz over the vios anyday. its much better built IMO.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Go for the Jazz..

Ganda lalo na yun Taffeta White :clap:

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    The only advantage of the Vios is PRICE and fuel economy...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Being an elementary driver with preference for an auto tranny, I'd say get the Jazz.

5. Join Date
    May 2011
    thank you all! i might just copy all of these and send it to ma. it's a lot different here, than in those right-hand drive countries. i think she'll reconsider buying a honda.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Consider the city na rin if you'd prefer a sedan.

Mechanically, the city's similar to a jazz din. (slightly cheaper too)

7. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Like most of the people here are saying I'd recommend the Jazz as well. Especially since you won't be paying for it. I think the price diff is roughly 90k. Since it will be your only car I'd go with the Jazz. I read on some site that you could fit 2 bikes in there. Either way you can't go wrong. Congrats in advance!

8. Join Date
    May 2011
    If it is Vios vs Jazz, I think there's a mismatch here. I think any car enthusiast would pick the jazz without hesitating. Why not consider the fiesta? Jazz or Fiesta? Medyo mahihirapan ka na dito at palagay ko sasakit din ang ulo mo sa pagpili.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    pick the jazz. it's waaaay better than the vios. friendly advice, get driving lessons first. sayang na mabangga mo brand new car mo. ma sira mo yung driving school car ok lang, wag lang sarili mong kotse.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by aircooled View Post
    pick the jazz. it's waaaay better than the vios. friendly advice, get driving lessons first. sayang na mabangga mo brand new car mo. ma sira mo yung driving school car ok lang, wag lang sarili mong kotse.
    Tama si aircooled. take driving lessons first. Maybe you can request to drive a vios during your classes. I know they have the ford fiesta also. I dont know if they have a jazz for student drivers. that would be the best deciding factor though.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
buying a new car: vios or jazz?