New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hmmm... the Civic's only issue is the hard seats... the Jazz is better (because the seats are shaped better), but the foam is still on the stiff side...

The Corolla is a very, very, VERY comfortable car, in terms of both seating and ride. It's one of the few new cars that rides better than the Mazda3 (which has one of the more supple rides in the segment)... only issues are the horrid steering and the weird front footwell... also, the cabin just ain't as appealing as the Mazda3.

The Swift is nice, but it's a toy. The rear seat isn't worth mentioning. But if you don't have kids... hmmmm...

The 1.3 Jazz is worth a long, hard, look. Nice new car, good fuel efficiency, spacious, good looks. Even if you're on a gas card, if there's a chance of inheriting the car from the company in the long run, or if you will use to car on personal trips, that counts for something. ;)

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    yeah mag mazda 3 kana lang..para pareho tayo lol hehehe

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Take the New Honda Jazz for a test drive. Add a little more to your budget for a 1.5L. If you can't, the 1.3L is OK. If you have no children yet, it'll be perfect for you and your wife. Great drive, good ride tons of load space due to the 'U.L.T.R.' seats and sips fuel. Bit of a squeeze if you have children and a yaya.

Since most of your officemates got Mazda 3s already, you'll stand out with the Jazz

Happy hunting!
    Last edited by Radical!; October 30th, 2008 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Wrong spelling...again!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Mazda3 na kunin mo sir yan din type ng wife ko.. ewan ko ba at ma appeal yan sa mga asawa

we get the Toyota vios instead pero every time maka kita ng Mazda 3 lumi lingon... parang kino konsensya ako.. gusto mo ba nang ganun?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    -yep i go for the mazda 3 too...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    swift o mazda 3? if you got no kidz or got another family car, mg swift kna. kun wala kang issue when it comes to space and you wanna go faster and stand out from the rest of your officemates, SWIFT na bro.....

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    hi,

i was faced the same dilemna as u did....my budget was 750k...i also sought the help of the people here in this forum,quite interesting coz a lot of people talaga shared and gave their advice....at the end of the day, ikaw pa din magdedecide sa mga options presented to you....of all the choices, I bought avanza 1.5A/T at 768k so dagdag lang me ng 18k coz thru company din kc ...kc automatic sya and nde sya ganun kalaki , mas me seating capacity lang sya vs sedan and magaan din idrive....i got the car Nov 20 and nabigay ng toyota ung license plate ng nov 28 so nagagamit ko na sya but not totally pa kc im just a new driver...takot pa eh....good luck sa choice mo ...impt ung gustong gusto mo talaga

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    gusto mo avanza ka nalang.. kunin mo nalang yung akin ... bank financing ito sa BPI .. 1.5G AT .. nakuha ko lang October 10, 2008.. ahihihih pm nalang kung interested... TIA...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Buying a new car