New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Hi everyone,

I'm looking to buy a 2nd car, which was almost 3 yrs old. a white chevrolet aveo sedan a/t vgsi., around 30k mileage, as this will be my first car, I would to have any info regarding this car, (maintenance ,parts etc). Any input is highly appreaciate..thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    A Chevy? But why when there are other better choices out there?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    A Daewoo? Indeed better choices out there...

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    A Vios or a City are better choices

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Hi, I was just thinking, since I'm newbie looking for car, for a 30k mileage and selling around 350k pesos for 2008 model, I thought it's a good offer. I still have other options, but I just need to know , your feedbacks, before I decided to buy.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Darski View Post
    Hi, I was just thinking, since I'm newbie looking for car, for a 30k mileage and selling around 350k pesos for 2008 model, I thought it's a good offer. I still have other options, but I just need to know , your feedbacks, before I decided to buy.

You can start reading the responses already posted on this thread.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Well you get what you paid for I guess...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    I'd seriously consider the Sentra GX before even thinking of gambling for the Chevy.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Even IF, like the Cruze, the Aveo is actually a good car to drive, there is still the dealer network, casa service and parts cost and availability to think of. I'd suggest you go for a City Type-Z VTEC A/T, N16 Sentra or, like most people would immediately say, the ubiquitous Vios. Is 350k your maximum budget already? You may also want to check out the diesel offerings in the market, especially with the high fuel cost nowadays.

Buying a chevrolet aveo sedan a/t