New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    hi, for the last two months im on search for my first car to buy.. im planning to get brandnew pickup (900tou below).. 350dp and the rest on bank loan with more or less 12000 montly payment for 5 years..
    but still im thinking to get a 2nd hand car that cost 450000..
    its hard for me to decide, if you are on my shoes which one you choose..

my situation:
    car for personal use , probably using the car only 6 months per year , the rest months baka nasa garage lang or sometimes hiramin ng kapatid... can afford to pay monthly payment on bank, but nanghihinayang din sa pera ,..ID LIKE TO KEEP THE CAR FOR 10 YEARS..

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    if you plan to keep it for 10 years. buy a bnew.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Yes. Buy a brandnew kung magtatagal sa yo. For pick up, try to look at Hilux E.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by emms1121 View Post
    tnx,, di ba nakkapanghinayang pag bnew just sitting on the garage for six months??.. thinking of strada pag bnew and finding advie pag secondhand.. wala kasing pickup na mga second hand sa ganong price..

5. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by emms1121 View Post
    tnx,, di ba nakkapanghinayang pag bnew just sitting on the garage for six months??.. thinking of strada pag bnew and finding advie pag secondhand.. wala kasing pickup na mga second hand sa ganong price..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    If it is just a secondary car medyo nakakapanghinayang, but hey i was also in that dilemma just 3 months ago, i was looking for alternative/coding and multipurpose car, i was deciding between a pre-owned pick-up or brand new one then i finally chose the brand new, why? I wasn't lucky enough to find a good one, always 100k-200k cost difference for a 07 model from a brand new unit, and was afraid of flooded vehicle too.

buying cars, cant decide....