New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2011
    Guys need help po. I am planning to buy a brand new car. Eto po ang mga gusto ko. Thanks in advance sa mga suggestions and additional info na manggaling sa inyo.

Honda City 1.3 S Matic
    Mazda 2 Sedan Matic
    Hyundai Accent Matic
    Ford Fiesta Matic
    Chevy Aveo Matic

In terms of performance, FC, porma, maintenance at kung meron pa po kayo madagdag na info. Salamat ng marami.

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    Guys need help po. I am planning to buy a brand new car. Eto po ang mga gusto ko. Thanks in advance sa mga suggestions and additional info na manggaling sa inyo.

Honda City 1.3 S Matic
    Mazda 2 Sedan Matic
    Hyundai Accent Matic
    Ford Fiesta Matic
    Chevy Aveo Matic

In terms of performance, FC, porma, maintenance at kung meron pa po kayo madagdag na info. Salamat ng marami

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ang dami ng similar threads created about the cars in your list. try to use the search tool. since you're buying brand new, all the cars you've mentioned should be trouble-free (or at least have minimal issues). try test driving those units. you'll definitely have an idea which one best suits you. ofcourse don't believe everything that the SA tells you after finding the right car, then you can ask around for a good dealer. this is what i did when i got my car. good luck.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Alveen Jay View Post

Honda City 1.3 S Matic
    Mazda 2 Sedan Matic
    Hyundai Accent Matic
    Ford Fiesta Matic
    Chevy Aveo Matic

In terms of performance, FC, porma, maintenance at kung meron pa po kayo madagdag na info. Salamat ng marami.
    Test drive mo muna sila lahat. Walang bayad ang test drive.

Kapag meron ka na napupusuan, search mo sya dito. You will find all the good and the bad regarding your candidate. Lahat ng brand meron kanya kanya good and bad points.

Parang asawa din yan. Walang perpekto. Maliban na lang si Mr. Perfecto Pusung dun sa dating office namin.

The question lies with you if you are ready to accept and live with the good and the bad.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think there are dozens of threads discussing about the same group of cars (except Aveo which you can toss out from your list). I suggest you try reading those other threads because the same reasons/comments will be posted here.

6. Join Date
    May 2011
    Thanks mga bosing. Try ko muna itest drive ung lahat. Nashortlist ko na sila sa 3 based sa mga related threads dito.

City 1.3S Matic
    Mazda2 Matic
    Accent 1.4 Matic

Sa mga meron po nitong mga asa list ko sana po mabigyan nyo ko ng iba info. Salamat po.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    bossing daming thread discussions lahat ng nasa list mo. PAKI try mo naman i-search at nandun lahat ng iyong kasagutan.

Buying a brand new car..