New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2018
    good day everyone! i am a working student who is planning to start a buy and sell business. i do have a 2 question: (1) for a starter, what car do you guys think would be good?; (2)the moment i bought the car, is it advisable to have it transferred under my name? or open deed of sale would suffice?

other tips for this kind of business are highly appreciated! thank you and God bless everyone!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by chocolaste View Post
    good day everyone! i am a working student who is planning to start a buy and sell business. i do have a 2 question: (1) for a starter, what car do you guys think would be good?; (2)the moment i bought the car, is it advisable to have it transferred under my name? or open deed of sale would suffice?

other tips for this kind of business are highly appreciated! thank you and God bless everyone!
    IMHO the best car to buy is the one that sells the fastest. Toyotas for example, are most likely the easiest to sell. I hear some are sold within the day of setting up the ad. Especially the bestselling Toyotas like the Vios, Innova, Fortuner and Hiace. Stay away from cars that have a stigma of being heavy on fuel like gasoline SUVs and midsize sedans.

I'm no expert, but from what I know, people prefer it if the car has changed hands fewer times. And I have yet to encounter a buy and sell dealer who transferred the cars under his name. Just be sure to have all the necessary documents and identification.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Mostly sa nakita ko buy and sell people, open deed of sale sila para hindi sila kasali sa transaction.

They buy a unit as cheap as possible, and sell it as high as possible. Maalam ka rin dapat sa repairs, para ma estimate mo if kikita ka

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012

5. Join Date
    May 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    IMHO the best car to buy is the one that sells the fastest. Toyotas for example, are most likely the easiest to sell. I hear some are sold within the day of setting up the ad. Especially the bestselling Toyotas like the Vios, Innova, Fortuner and Hiace. Stay away from cars that have a stigma of being heavy on fuel like gasoline SUVs and midsize sedans.

I'm no expert, but from what I know, people prefer it if the car has changed hands fewer times. And I have yet to encounter a buy and sell dealer who transferred the cars under his name. Just be sure to have all the necessary documents and identification.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    thank your so much sir, sobrang laking tulong! god bless sir!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    Mostly sa nakita ko buy and sell people, open deed of sale sila para hindi sila kasali sa transaction.

They buy a unit as cheap as possible, and sell it as high as possible. Maalam ka rin dapat sa repairs, para ma estimate mo if kikita ka

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    maraming maraming salamat sir, laking tulong neto! god bless!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by chocolaste View Post

if i were the buyer, looking for a used car,
    i would prefer a car registered to the seller.
    it does give the buyer a sense of comfort.

what is the effective lifespan of that chpg clearance? does the next purchaser need to have another clearance, if the car is purchased a week after the clearance date?
    Last edited by dr. d; May 30th, 2018 at 11:14 AM.

7. Join Date
    May 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    if i were the buyer, looking for a used car,
    i would prefer a car registered to the seller.
    it does give the buyer a sense of comfort.

what is the effective lifespan of that chpg clearance? does the next purchaser need to have another clearance, if the car is purchased a week after the clearance date?
    what is chpg clearance? thanks! also interested to your question sir, hoping that someone could help

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    TMG (chpg) Clearance for vehicle lasts for roughly 1-2 week. The next buyer should get a new TMG clearance since it will be submitted to the LTO during the transfer of ownership.

If your starting a buy and sell business, try to get your first few units from your relatives and friends. They are usually willing to help you with starting your own business by selling you their cars at a lower price thus easier for you to turn it into profit. Plus it will probably be easier to know the true history of the car your buying.

9. Join Date
    May 2018
    Hi!!
    My name is Nick.
    I think this post will be interesting for you about cars value calculator Kelley Blue Book Used Cars Value Calculator - How to Easily Calculate a Car’s Value

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Ang gusto ko sa seller yung very transparent. Lahat ng issues sinasabi. Even yung non-issues.

Nung binibili ko yung current car ko, humingi ako ng detailed na picture. Ang ineexpect ko yung picture na may maayos na lighting, high res, etc. ang pinadala sa akin yung close up ng mga gasgas, yung manufacture date ng tires (na expired na).

Ayun, binili ko na.

Pag yung seller nag claim na walang issue, di ko na tinitingnan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast