New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroFD View Post
    With 2 children, you're fine with a 5-seater crossover. But if you plan to have 3 kids or more, you need a midsized SUV with 7 seats.
    or baka you're planning to hire yaya. 7 seaters na din

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    sx4 na lang kung no need ang 3rd row. maliit na malaki ang loob :D if you consider sx4, might as well consider jazz and soul. maganda rin sportage, magstretch ka nga lang budget
    Jazz and Soul, do you think the Jazz and the Soul has the potential to fit in two strollers, and can still fit in the grocery bags and the like? Actually I am already stretching the 800K budget to 900K, so 988K is kinda would need lots of deliberation.

Maliit na malaki. I have to really look at the SX4. It's interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by EuroFD View Post
    With 2 children, you're fine with a 5-seater crossover. But if you plan to have 3 kids or more, you need a midsized SUV with 7 seats.
    Well, planning to have 4 actually, but I am putting in a positive outlook, and probably would be able to afford a second bigger car by then.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Toyota Corolla Altis 1.6G.

Fits your budget and requirements perfectly. A 5-seater sedan is fine given the number of kids you have. Definitely much safer than a Kia Pride, both in terms of passive and active safety. Maintenance isn't expensive either, and parts aren't hard to come by.

It's not a crossover, but you don't need one. Especially if you're from Clark where the roads are in fairly good condition, and floods aren't common.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    I still don't trust China cars.

Kung Sportage kukunin mo, M/T ba? If M/T, achievable talaga yung 9km/L kung sa Clark ka naman pala nakatira sir.
    Yes, M/T. M/T would be cheaper to maintain, and traffic is not really a problem here in Pampanga, well, because I work in Clark, and lives just near the Clark Mabalacat Gate.

or baka you're planning to hire yaya. 7 seaters na din
    I didn't really consider that. Thank you Sir! Of course, my wife would probably get a yaya once the second is born.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Toyota Corolla Altis 1.6G.

Fits your budget and requirements perfectly. A 5-seater sedan is fine given the number of kids you have. Definitely much safer than a Kia Pride, both in terms of passive and active safety. Maintenance isn't expensive either, and parts aren't hard to come by.

It's not a crossover, but you don't need one. Especially if you're from Clark where the roads are in fairly good condition, and floods aren't common.
    but but but...
    Sedan to me is shouting practicality. It won't satisfy something in me. You have to experience driving a Kia Pride, and you would feel that you want a bigger car, because of those cars that somehow don't "see" you and cross whenever they like. Hindi ka tinatantya kapag naka Kia Pride ka lang.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    kung medyo alangan ka sa trunk size ng 2 strollers then groceries, etc. maybe carens will much suit you. plus your wife will probably get a yaya and planning 2 more kids. just my opinion bibili ka din lang, yung swak na di ba

pwede rin avanza and livina. just another option

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    kung medyo alangan ka sa trunk size ng 2 strollers then groceries, etc. maybe carens will much suit you. plus your wife will probably get a yaya and planning 2 more kids. just my opinion bibili ka din lang, yung swak na di ba

Pre sa totoo lang ang maliit ang Avanza

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Pre sa totoo lang ang maliit ang Avanza
    kaysa sx4, jazz? yung sportage malaki talaga. hehe

9. Join Date
    Aug 2012

Avanza, I like it, but still small, just like the Soul. And I've been reading about the economy, and it's bad.
    Livina, I actually like that one, too. I think I'll add it on the list. Although what I don't like about it is it doesn't have AC on the back. Or is that added on the Highway Star?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by slapz View Post
    Avanza, I like it, but still small, just like the Soul. And I've been reading about the economy, and it's bad.
    Livina, I actually like that one, too. I think I'll add it on the list. Although what I don't like about it is it doesn't have AC on the back. Or is that added on the Highway Star?
    ah... i see. out na pala sila. hehe. lagpas 1M na ata ang highway star

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast