New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by red baron View Post
    To Niky, hindi po ba malambot ang ilalim ng mga hyundai.. yun kasi feedback sa akin ng mga taxi driver regarding their accent
    The Accent's suspension is really super-soft. Don't know about the Elantra.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    But comparing the ALTIS G to teh Lancer EX it seems the lancer ex glx has a lot of features such airbags..correct me if i am wrong
    True. The Lancer EX does have two front airbags among other safety features.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    so comparing lancer ex to altis g the lancer ex has more features...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    so comparing lancer ex to altis g the lancer ex has more features...
    And more cabin space.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Altis for me because its the cheapest with the 6 Speed Manual Transmission
    Maintenance is easier and cheaper
    Fuel Efficient (High Gas Prices- The Lancer Ex has 2.0 Liter engine you'll be forever at the Gas Pumps)
    They also added an Ipod/Aux Jack to the MP3/CD Stereo...
    Cabin and Trunk space is also plentiful

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Ryt now i am limiting my option to the three:

1. Lancer Ex
    2. Grand Livina MT ( net price given to me 789K)
    3. Altis G

Malaki po ba difference ng Altis G sa ALtis E?? lam ko lng kasi wala airbag ang E.
    Lancer EX- if you value performance and looks a lot, which this car has in loads.
    Grand Livina- if you value practicality, fuel efficiency and space but still with performance if you want it.
    Altis- not my type. I find it rather overpriced too. I suggest you get the Elantra instead if you prefer this sort of car. As it is THE cheapest car in its class to have a 6 speed manual.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    I find it hard to believe that some still consider 2 liter cars as gas guzzlers..

Astounding!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by sm2by View Post
    Altis for me because its the cheapest with the 6 Speed Manual Transmission
    Maintenance is easier and cheaper
    Fuel Efficient (High Gas Prices- The Lancer Ex has 2.0 Liter engine you'll be forever at the Gas Pumps)
    My Lancer EX 2.0 GLS (when I still had it) gets the same city fuel economy as my Corolla GLi 1.6L.

Drive the Lancer EX lightly and let the engine's powerful torque carry you forward in heavy traffic and you will be rewarded with acceptable fuel economy figures.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    I already ask some agent when i look at the price of toyota Altis G it is 858K less 20K discount as compare to the 855K of Lancer ex and 789K with discount from the agent for livina... Based on the price It will be between lancer ex and livina...

Thank you for all the comments.. as to the Gas i find not that significant for the next five yrs since i do have 200liters free gas per month from my company

10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Any feedback to Honda City??? can anyone give me a feedback kung malambot ung suspension ng livina???

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Budget 800-850K Looking for brandnew car for everyday use