Adventure GLS Sport DSL

Corolla Altis E

Toyota Vios S / G

Toyota Yaris

Toyota Innova J

Toyota Avanza

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I'm all for the Jazz on this one, unless you're willing to stretch your budget for the higher end Civic S or Corolla G/V.

Didn't like the Focus interior (was looking at the TDCI), felt a bit on the cheap side eh.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    My vote - Ford Focus. Solid car with nice interior. Looks especially nice in White

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    anybody have thoughts about the Corolla Altis G A/T?

so hard to choose...

I want something with a good quite ride that can fit my large 6ft tall self. I own a jazz 1.3 idsi cvt, and am quite happy with it, except for the ride which can be a bit stiff and the plastics that are prone to rattle.

thats the reason i am considering other cars, otherwise its an easy choice: the new jazz.

hows the focus' or the altis' ride?

should i consider the mazda 3?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    The Altis G is also a good buy - but against the Jazz, it would depend what you really want/need in a vehicle.

I'd really suggest you go test drive. With the amount of competition lately, some dealerships will be more than happy to schedule a test drive.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    altis 'G' a/t i think is 829T if you just stretch your budget a bit this is a best buy,fc is not bad better than focus trend...if you is a macho type guy with executive appearance then altis by all mean your 6 ft tall a bigger car suit your look rather than the jazz...the jazz look so feminin to me... interior/exterior hands down altis win...ride comfort favor to altis too plus you have more luxurios feeling in owning an altis than the rest of your choice....

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Cons-wise, I think I have researched enough between the Jazz and the Focus. Not much can be read about the Altis.

Would appreciate if I can get inputs on the Pros of the three cars.

Thanks!

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    focus gets my vote . dual zone a/c, looks and feels like premium euro inside. looks big sa likod, just right sa front. went to check the new focus in SM fairview's small ford delaership, and i must say, i'm now a ford compact convert. i used to just like the big ones.

i'm not a big fan of the jazz, looks small. only time you get respect from the bully bus drivers while riding in a jazz is when you show them your .45 caliber, which, of course, does not come as standard freebie in any brand new car i know, hehehe. but i would take it over the other, smaller compacts.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    why not get the sportier version of the Vios --- the Vios 1.5S Sport. its MT costs 770k while its AT costs 805k. you will save 15k from your 820k budget that you can use later on for gas or for additional accessories.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If it has to be brand new, I'd spring for the Jazz. It's got great reviews even in the U.S. It's plenty practical if you don't mind the somewhat unconventional looks.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Brand new car: what to buy for 820k?