New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    woah! ford focus tdci 2.0 (Php1,189,000) is way out of our budget, great FC tlga sha, how we wish our plan could cover it pero di kaya, til 800K SRP lng po kaya namen eh.. we were tryin to pick between honda, toyota, and chev.
    specifically:

[SIZE=2]HONDA [/SIZE][SIZE=2]

[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]CITY 1.3S [/SIZE][SIZE=2]AT or [/SIZE][SIZE=2]JAZZ 1.3S[/SIZE][SIZE=2]

[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]TOYOTA[/SIZE][SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]

VIOS [SIZE=2]1.5G A/T

CHEVROLET

AVEO Hatchback
    [/SIZE]
    1.5 LS AT or AVEO Sedan 1.4 AT
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    havent check NISSAN yet.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oil price is rising again. it might be wiser to consider crdi powered cars

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Daughn View Post
    woah! ford focus tdci 2.0 (Php1,189,000) is way out of our budget, great FC tlga sha, how we wish our plan could cover it pero di kaya, til 800K SRP lng po kaya namen eh.. we were tryin to pick between honda, toyota, and chev.
    specifically:

[/SIZE]

[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]TOYOTA[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]

VIOS [SIZE=2]1.5G A/T

CHEVROLET

AVEO Hatchback
    [/SIZE]

havent check NISSAN yet.
    Maliban sa Vios tignan din ninyo yung Yaris. My friend is getting one and meron syang P70K discount.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kinyo View Post
    Well there is the Getz (outgoing model) and the Accent. Poblema sa Accent ang bare talaga sobra. Its so black inside, the gauges look ugly, and very 90's yung interior design. Talagang tinipid para lang masabing diesel engine at competitive with it gas rivals.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kinyo View Post
    Diesel prices are also going up and up ... as experienced just a year ago.

Much wiser to have an Auto-LPG fueled car.

Get a Nissan Sentra 1.3L (N16 chassis) and converted to Auto-LPG. The thread-link below is an example:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51318

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yes, LPG is most economical, but it limits where you can go outside metromanila

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Well there is the Getz (outgoing model) and the Accent. Poblema sa Accent ang bare talaga sobra. Its so black inside, the gauges look ugly, and very 90's yung interior design. Talagang tinipid para lang masabing diesel engine at competitive with it gas rivals.
    We've been to hyundai dealer naren to check out the accent, but unfortunately we found out wala pala AT type for accent. yeah super bare and boring. Hyundai ran out of Getz naren ung i10 AT ang avail but i dunno, its not our type and we didnt even tried to test drove. We'll check Yariz i guess,, is it really true they give discount for AT? which dealership po?

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Diesel prices are also going up and up ... as experienced just a year ago.

Much wiser to have an Auto-LPG fueled car.

Get a Nissan Sentra 1.3L (N16 chassis) and converted to Auto-LPG. The thread-link below is an example:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51318

thats a good option din but i heard of scary stories about blowing Auto-LPG fueled cars.. totoo po ba tlga un?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    We've been to hyundai dealer naren to check out the accent, but unfortunately we found out wala pala AT type for accent. yeah super bare and boring. Hyundai ran out of Getz naren ung i10 AT ang avail but i dunno, its not our type and we didnt even tried to test drove. We'll check Yariz i guess,, is it really true they give discount for AT? which dealership po?
    Its true. Kaso Balintawak only has MT left, I am also hunting for an AT Yaris for my friend I will also try other dealers. Discount as much as P70K-P75K...

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    specifically:

[/SIZE]

[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]TOYOTA[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]

VIOS [SIZE=2]1.5G A/T

CHEVROLET

AVEO Hatchback
    [/SIZE]

havent check NISSAN yet.

i strongly do not suggest the Chevy, they are actually Daewoos, and small Chevy cars by themselves cannot compare to a Toyota or a Honda.

I suggest you get a Honda Jazz, Toyota only uses a 4 speed AT, the Jazz' transmission is a lot more superior to a Vios

and if you're like me, i hate seeing the gauges in the middle of the dashboard and absolutely nothing in front of the wheel

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thats a good option din but i heard of scary stories about blowing Auto-LPG fueled cars.. totoo po ba tlga un?
    Nope, my own car has been using Auto-LPG for over two years and it hasn't blown up yet. My parents, brothers and brother in law has all been using Auto-LPG fueled cars and they haven't been blown up either.

You might want to ask if those telling you those scarey LPG stories if they actually knew the people involved in those or were they just passed on from people who had no personal experience with auto-lpg.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Which brand is the most fuel efficient AT car?