New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Guys,

I'll trying to get a car next week(after holy week) and I have some choices:

Brand New Hyundai i10 1.1 GL M/T
    Brand New Hyundai EON 0.6 GL M/T
    2nd Hand 2004 Toyota Vios 1.5 M/T

I will mainly drive mostly here in Las Pinas/Alabang/Paranaque Area but I also go in Makati and BGC. Napaisip lang ako sa Vios kasi yung offer sakin P250k then around 15T yung total milage ng car of course Vios yun eh, but I am also interested with the Fuel Consumption of the i10 and EON. Sa EON naman ok na sana but the i10 has 4-cylinders and I liked the white color with black bumpers of the i10. So can you guys give me some feedback?

thanks

2. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    OK yung 2004 vios * 250k PhP kung talagang 15k km lang ang odo reading. 15k odo reading is too low for an 8 year car.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    brandnew i10 ka na bro... wag ka na mag 2nd hand sakit lang sa ulo yan... iba pag brand new talaga

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I'd get the Vios. I personally find the Eon and i10 a bit too small, even for personal transport. Yung size ng Vios nagmumukhang laruan na nga eh, ito pa kaya. Even though the Vios itself is rather cramped, it is at least more spacious than the other two, wherein you would probably be able to reach the right side side view mirror from the driver's seat. I would have some doubts about the 15tkms mileage though. There is possibility that it is tampered or it may have been a flooded unit or it may have been involved in a serious accident. And 250k is very cheap for a Vios, even a 1.3L high mileage unit. I suggest you widen your search.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    I have a vios, and i went to ask in the EON thread if its a smart choice to eon. this is what i got :

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Depends. The VIOS has better value and bigger internally. The only advantage the EON would have is in it's small engine. The 800cc engine would give better fuel mileage in the city but would be hard pressed if you often drive on the highway.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    About the Car Condition and Total Mileage of VIOS: We personally know the buyer at maalaga talaga siya sa kotse so we have no worries regarding that.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I see... So presyong pangkaibigan pala? Well... Kung talagang 15tkms yan, 1.5G M/T pa and at just 250k... What are you waiting for?! Go!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    04 1.5G?

That year of Vios had lots less headroom than the i10, and legroom is similar, already. Steering is pretty dull, but hey... it's a Toyota!

BUT: It's a great looking car, quick, and personally, better built than the current Vios. I feel that it's Toyota's version of the original 96-00 Honda City, a handsome, good-performing and rugged basic car. And the G variant is pretty well-loaded. I'd say go for it!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Since you personally know the owner, and it looks like the car is pretty much well maintained. Go for it ! 250k is darn cheap for an 04 1.5G MT that only has 15k kms on the clock, untampered.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Vios kasi yung offer sakin P250k then around 15T yung total milage

kung ayaw mo, ako kukuha!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast