Nov 2005
    for me, the Veyron is too much

W16, 4 turbos

pwede na sakin V10

kahit NA lang

like the BMW M5

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    R8, seriously. Seen one prowling the streets of yokohama. Totally different animal.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    meron na bang GTR sa pinas? coz i think i saw a blue one sa subic last friday. i've seen na rin 2 lexus ISFs.

r8 ba yung kay willie revillame?

I'd choose the m3. mukhang mas magagamit ko sya daily. kung supercar, a ferrari f430 spider or lambo gallardo spider will do :drool:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Negus View Post
    R8, seriously. Seen one prowling the streets of yokohama. Totally different animal.
    same here but I saw mine on the streets of Singapore.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Shockingly... the M3. It's not a genteel fashonista's toy like the R8... and not a gee-whiz technofest like the GT-R.

Instead, it's pure testosterone... sounds like ***, goes like ***, and looks like a leather-clad dominatrix. Oh, and it has decent rear-seat. It's the simplest of the three, and probably the slowest, but that's not the point... it drives like a gigantic sportsbike, something you really have to wrestle with, unlike the relatively more competent AWD supercars from Audi and Nissan. (The Audi may look more like a supercar, but the Nissan is the one that drives like one).

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    for me, the Veyron is too much

W16, 4 turbos

pwede na sakin V10

kahit NA lang

like the BMW M5

You don't use a Veyron its only a display in your garage you give your guests the ohhss and the ahhss.... And to spike the jealousy meter past the roof

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Shockingly... the M3. It's not a genteel fashonista's toy like the R8... and not a gee-whiz technofest like the GT-R.
    Willie Revillame riding an R8 . good for him.....
    True, not everybody can pull off driving a supercar without giving off sense of complex. Pero inggit parin ako together 90% of the populace.
    Last edited by Negus; February 16th, 2009 at 01:26 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    hahah yeah ang alam ko si willie ang may r8 dito eh.. hehehe meron rin isa meron lambo na gallardo, hindi ko lang sure.. gusto ko ung mata ng r8 ang pogi tingnan ^_^

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i don't know how to include a video here, but i'll just input the URL...

some of you guys might know this already...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1wl2I0rIWc&feature=related"]YouTube - Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Trailer[/ame]

full length teaser (cinema copy with no voice)...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLq_8GYmrCY&feature=related"]YouTube - TRANSFORMERS 2 REVENGE OF THE FALLEN FRIDAY THE 13TH TEASER TRAILER[/ame]

it's been how any movies the Audi R8 was used as the car of the good guys...
    but in this film, the GOOD CAR GONE BAD has definitely become MORE TEMPTING!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
BMW M3 vs Nissan GTR vs Audi R8