New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    hi bros may kakilala ako na inaalok ako ng '03 318i M sport sabi nya 15Tkms ang milleage at 1.35 M pero ang gusto ko talaga mazda 6 2.3L, with almost the same price what do you guys think is worthier a used beamer or a brand new mazda 6?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    hmm tough choice...

i'd pick the bnew mz6..but the 318i is a very close 2nd.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    kung madalas kang may pasahero (ex. wife) .. i'll go with the mazda6 ..

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    BMW kahit used.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by skylineGTR
    hi bros may kakilala ako na inaalok ako ng '03 318i M sport sabi nya 15Tkms ang milleage at 1.35 M pero ang gusto ko talaga mazda 6 2.3L, with almost the same price what do you guys think is worthier a used beamer or a brand new mazda 6?
    I'll go w/ the brand new Mazda 6 at ikaw na rin ang nag sabi gusto mo talaga ang 6, go for it.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    2nd hand vs Brndnew

syempre doon ka na sa Brand New.. may warranty.. maganda naman Mazda6 ... Car of the Year pa nga yan eh.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Mazda6, likely. The 318 is bound to have better resale value down the road, but that's counterbalanced by the higher maintenance cost... and you do need to use the casa if you plan to resell at a good price. If you can't afford a luxury car 1sthand, think a bit before you dive into ownership.

The 6 also has more space than the 318i... they may be equal on power, though (almost, they're both 2.0), and the 318i is bound to be a little more fuel efficient, better to drive and with more bump absorption, but these things are relative.

Personally, I like both, but I'm sure I can afford to own the Mazda more.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    If its going to be your everyday car, definitely sa Mazda 6 cuz aside from bnew, ok naman sya and halos completo sa options.

E46 is nice too of course but its actually more ordinary than the MZ6.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ok sana mazda 6 kaso ngayon pa lang na low ang demand niya.. i foresee low resale in the future..but if for everyday naman..sulit na rin cguro since lower maintenance nga yan..kaysa sa bmw..

sabi sa akin nung bmw dealer sa araneta, while i inquired about sa x3, practically maintenance free daw ung cars nila...pero, practically, i worry baka sa kanila mo lang din mapapagawa,e...

unlike the 6, bukod sa new na warranty and no worry ka na sa rehistro for the next 3 years....plus (for me,ha) a japanese car will be easier to maintain for us filipinoes..

kaya im still contemplating: 1 brand new x3 2.0d executive(3.7M cash or 50%down, 24 months to pay) or 1 jap/korean cSUV+change for maintenance and gas (xtrail/ tuc crdi/ new sorento/ 2.5L turbo-forester/ santa-fe 2.7) or jap sport executive/compact+change for maintenance and gas (6,focus hatch) or korean vans+ change for maintenance and gas (starex 4x2/4x4, new/used crdi carnival) or the economy line+money enough for a major business venture (getz/matrix/jazz)...

sorry for the OT...my answer is this:

for me ha, having a 17-year old car, a 15 year old van....i have 2 cars na need special TLC...so dun na ako sa brand-new, para less sakit ulo...so just like you, MAZDA 6 ako! full options...

ok, sa resale di nga match, tsaka euro car nga yang BMW..pero its still a car, used..and the question lurks "why is it being sold" kahit ung may-ari di sasabihin sayo.. euro car, 318i w/ body kits(un ang m-spec dito) 2003 model pa! 3 years lang? lumipas lang ang warranty? hmmm..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
bmw 318i vs mazda 6 2.3L