New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    2012 Ford Focus Titanium VS 2011 Chevrolet Cruze LTZ-RS... Both TOP OF THE LINE.

If you believe that driving an inexpensive, compact sedan shouldn't require a prescription for antidepressants, you're not alone. Neither do we. And apparently, neither do Ford and Chevrolet. The all-new Ford Focus and Chevrolet Cruze are the best compact sedans ever produced by the Blue Oval and Bow Tie, each offering more power, more comfort, and more style than their predecessors. Fortunately, both automakers have also seen fit to introduce versions that stand out to drivers looking for more than just a point-A-to-point-B grocery-getter: the Focus Titanium and Cruze LTZ RS.
    Read more HERE!!!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    If they bring in the turbocharged diesel engine for the Cruze at LOWER prices, I'd agree to that statement

I think kilangan lang nila i-improve ang "quality" and after-sales services nila. I think they're really closing the gap between their Japanese counterparts these days... just not fast enough (Hyundai) but hell, I'd like to drive that 2012 Focus.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Another Focus VS Cruze video...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXDtR0HRVI0"]YouTube - 2011 Chevrolet Cruze vs. 2012 Ford Focus Comparison Test[/ame]

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    A 5 way comparo of US C-segment cars... This time with the Jetta, Elantra and 3...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiYKjf8lXA8"]YouTube - Chevy Cruze, Ford Focus, Hyundai Elantra, Mazda 3, VW Jetta - Comparison Test - Car and Driver[/ame]

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008

Any time there's a new Honda Civic, it's a big deal in the small-car market. The Civic, together with the Toyota Corolla, is one of longest-running nameplates in the field, and it regularly vies with the Corolla for the top spot in sales. This year, however, the new Civic is hardly the only big news in small cars. The past few months have also seen the introduction of an all-new Hyundai Elantra and an all-new Ford Focus, both vastly improved over their predecessors and both coming from companies that have been on a roll lately. It seemed natural to get the new Civic together with these upstarts to see how the freshest entries in the field compare.
    Read more HERE!!

Against the new Civic. The new Civic is sooo FD...
    Last edited by tidus1203; April 27th, 2011 at 10:20 PM.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Ang laki ng grille ng Focus. Di ko type.

Yung Civic sablay talaga. Kahit ilang beses ko tingnan ang pangit.

BLUE OVAL vs BOW TIE (US compact cars)