New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I am wondering which 4x2s is better? Motioncars.com rated the Blizzard higher now than the Fuego then. What adds to my confusion is that the brand new Nissan Frontier Bravado has a low rating.

Now, is it better to get the Chinese copycat than the dated and used but mechanically-sound Fuego? Is the Frontier Bravado not worth the price?

Business and farm-applications po.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    You're better off with the real thing.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    copy cat engine... wag na lang

2nd hand fuego ka na.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    get a 2nd hand pickup na lang. Pero ang pagpilian mo lang is yung galing Isuzu or Nissan.

Just my two cents...

Lastly, dont rely too much din on the ratings given by websites. Ask around if your final choice/s will get the job done.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    your best option is to drive the unit. Also consider not just one feedback but several feedbacks as well.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    A ok. Ang akala ko kasi gawang-Isuzu ang makina. Fit and finish lang magka-iba. Pati pala makina ginaya din.

Inisip ko na kon and engine and tranny are both original Isuzu, then I might well go to a brand new rather than a used one at more or less the same prize. Any way cabin at bed lang ang difference. That was my impression when I did a walk-around inspection ng unit. Hindi pala.

Any blizzard owner here? Please share actual performance of unit...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    A ok. Ang akala ko kasi gawang-Isuzu ang makina. Fit and finish lang magka-iba. Pati pala makina ginaya din.

Inisip ko na kon and engine and tranny are both original Isuzu, then I might well go to a brand new rather than a used one at more or less the same prize. Any way cabin at bed lang ang difference. That was my impression when I did a walk-around inspection ng unit. Hindi pala.

Any blizzard owner here? Please share actual performance of unit...

Blizzard vs 2nd hand Fuego