New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hmmm. Cefiro sounds good. Which one, the A31 or the Elite?

How about the Bluebird Altima? is that any good as well?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    How about the Bluebird Altima? is that any good as well?
    Depends.

The Altima with the SR20 engine is a fast car but the body is smallish, especially when compared to the Cefiro. So if interior space is important, the Cefiro is the car of choice when choosing between the two Nissan cars.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    exsior or cefiro, din ako, pero yung crown tapos naka 16s yakuza car ftw!!

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    exsior or cefiro, din ako, pero yung crown tapos naka 16s yakuza car ftw!!
    :thumbup: bosozoku!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    wala na masyado good condition a31 cefiros now.. ito yung first generation cefiro e, rwd

a32 marami, 2nd generation... may brougham variants pa with the fancy back massager sa rear seats and real (not leatherette) seats. pero sa presyo na gusto ng friend mo you may have to settle for late 96 to early 97 cefiro classic models.

excsior marami pa rin naman good cond... pero mahirap maghanap kasi madami din bumili nito.

97-99 camry ok din kaso mahirap maghanap na under 200K.

accord ang marami. mura pa. i hear you can get a 99 model for as little as 180-220 now.

altima ss... too old. bluebird altima too old din. last production models ng mga ito 97-98 yata, and the models sold here have not aged well (at least, those that i can see sa daan).

6. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    masyadong mahal ang resale value nang Accord, 150k mga 1995 model lang ang makukuha ko. sa Cefiro you can get a 1999 model. Camry, parang accord din mataas ang resale value nang mga 1997 models so hindi ka aabot sa 150k budget.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Diba drift car naman ang A31 ?

Anyways, *TS it's either exsior or cefiro for me too. ;)

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    The Cefiro is nice, but I'm quite concerned with its fuel economy since it uses a V6 engine. The Camry is a slouch and I don't like its looks, though it is comfortable. The Altima is somewhat small, like a compact sedan though it has a good engine. The Corona is fine... but I don't find anything spectacular with it to be worth owning. For me, the Accord is the one to have. We used to have one with the 2.2 VTEC engine, performance is very good, there's leather seats and air cleaner system to boot, the ride is extremely comfortable which is complimented by the rear seats-among the best backseats I've ever sat on and rivaling the plush sofas at home.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Big sedans around 150K