New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    Ayaw mo ng Innova?
    ok na ba ung d4d fuel pump prob? or better stick to vvti nalang muna?

ay OT....kasi related din to sa D4D ng new hi-ace...pareho lang kasi silan ng innova, diba?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I just bought my Starex CRDi 2006 M/T last June, before we decided to buy a Starex we went around to look for the right vehicle. We came up with the following reasons why we chose the Starex:
    1. Fuel Efficiency - we were told then that its diesel fuel consumption on
    the average is 10Km/liter(highway driving), but I just
    came from Bicol and it gave me an average of 11.80
    km/ liter.
    2. Comfort - this a big factor in long distance driving especially for those
    seated at the back.
    3. Less Noise and Vibrations compared to other diesel engines.
    4. Flexibility of seat arrangements.
    5. It does not have a fold and tumble 2nd row seats, meaning you don't have to wait for 3rd row passengers to get in before the 2nd row passengers can take their seats, in the same manner, you don't have to tell the 2nd row seat passengers to get out of the vehicle, to allow the 3rd row passengers to get out of the vehicle ( you will regret it especially if its raining).

I hope this will help you make the right decision!

and iba parin ang space ng van compared to auv/suvs...thats why liteace/delica kinuha ko over spacewagon

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    ok na ba ung d4d fuel pump prob? or better stick to vvti nalang muna?
    OT: Toyota claimed that the stalling problem has been rectified on its D4D engine... making a bigger ID on the Fuel pump line.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ayos na siguro yung d4d ng toyota dami kong nakikita ngayong naka-innova d4d engine. ganda ng ride parang sedan kung nagkasya lang pera ko malamang innova din binili ko.

kasi considering na din a hiace d4d...pero sana ung grandia 3.0 d4d ang nilagay.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've been using the Starex a lot lately, sobrang practical. For people hauling duties, it's hard to beat. Lots of cup holders, seatbelts for everyone, comfy seats.

Getting to the third row seat is also very easy. Unlike in AUV's.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    okey na okey 'to, mga idol !!

magandang brainstorming to. laking tulong sa pag-decide. sige lang, keep the ideas coming !!

regarding the new sedona and everest, if i wait for the new release of the sedona or the facelifted everest, hindi kaya mas mabigat sa bulsa ang prices ng mga 'to ?? And what about maintenance and parts ??

magandang choice din ba ang innova ??

this is the first time i'm buying a brand new vehicle. what are the things that i should remember when negotiating with the sales agent ?? what should i ask for, what should i look for, what should i bargain for, etc. ??

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Usually, agents would want financing schemes for their customers para mas malaki commissions. But If you have straight cash and is planning to pay it outright, you can still get lots of freebies and discounts. Anyways as for warranty and free check ups, most dealers have standard arrangements for these. Make sure you go to a dealer which is very accessible from where you live.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickStock View Post
    okey na okey 'to, mga idol !!

magandang brainstorming to. laking tulong sa pag-decide. sige lang, keep the ideas coming !!

regarding the new sedona and everest, if i wait for the new release of the sedona or the facelifted everest, hindi kaya mas mabigat sa bulsa ang prices ng mga 'to ?? And what about maintenance and parts ??

magandang choice din ba ang innova ??

this is the first time i'm buying a brand new vehicle. what are the things that i should remember when negotiating with the sales agent ?? what should i ask for, what should i look for, what should i bargain for, etc. ??

Ok din ang Innova, good diesel engine, mas petite kesa sa Starex, good fuel mileage din, porma of course is relative( depende sa taste ng bibili) my brother owns an Innova E variant, ang downside lang daw talaga sabi niya ay ang mga anak niya, laging nag aaway kung sino ang uupo sa likod because of the ingress - egress problem of a fold and tumble 2nd row seats I mentioned sa thread na ito, other than that ok naman daw ang Innova.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Better option than the Starex CRDi ??