New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    [SIZE=3]guys recently [/SIZE]my brother and i talked and we plan to buy either of those 2,for me i really like sportivo but for him he want dmax, i like sportivo for the reason that it is spacious and the interior is nice and cool.
    And we had already isuzu fuego. i told him that we dont need 2 pik up. But for him he really like dmax. By the way for the payment hati kmi na 2..

2. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dark_akatsuke24 View Post
    [SIZE=3]guys recently [/SIZE]my brother and i talked and we plan to buy either of those 2,for me i really like sportivo but for him he want dmax, i like sportivo for the reason that it is spacious and the interior is nice and cool.
    And we had already isuzu fuego. i told him that we dont need 2 pik up. But for him he really like dmax. By the way for the payment hati kmi na 2..
    HEY BUDDY, since you want the isuzu brand i would say why not settle for the alterra ,,spacious and powerful as the dmax ,and interior looks more luxurious than the sportivo and for the payment hati pala kayo so no worry na.

cheers

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^^ The alterra's way too overpriced IMO ( 1.6M? ) Anyways, back to topic. Why get a pick-up again when you do already have one? The 2 units had just gone into facelifts or rather, minor changes. Anyways, for me i`d get the sportivo, it acommodates more passengers than of the dmax and it does have the entertainment system needed for you and your family.

If your brother needs a car for hauling, then the fuego would do the job but the crosswind also can do these kind of jobs, but for me the crosswind is more on a family AUV and the dmax is more on the business side well not always but there are instances.

2010 Isuzu Crosswind Sportivo for me :thumbup:

:twocents:

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    ^^ The alterra's way too overpriced IMO ( 1.6M? ) Anyways, back to topic. Why get a pick-up again when you do already have one? The 2 units had just gone into facelifts or rather, minor changes. Anyways, for me i`d get the sportivo, it acommodates more passengers than of the dmax and it does have the entertainment system needed for you and your family.

If your brother needs a car for hauling, then the fuego would do the job but the crosswind also can do these kind of jobs, but for me the crosswind is more on a family AUV and the dmax is more on the business side well not always but there are instances.

2010 Isuzu Crosswind Sportivo for me :thumbup:

:twocents:
    thanks guys, sabi kasi nya mas maganda daw yung dmax, yung limited edition,dmax 2010...yun rin nga sabi ko sa kanya pg hualing2x lang yung fuego gamitin namin,no need 2 buy another pick-up. Gift kasi namin sa father namin.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by toronegro View Post
    HEY BUDDY, since you want the isuzu brand i would say why not settle for the alterra ,,spacious and powerful as the dmax ,and interior looks more luxurious than the sportivo and for the payment hati pala kayo so no worry na.

cheers

ayaw namin kasi boss yung external design ng alterra, yung internal design bah ng dmax at sportivo my similarity when it comes to dash boards?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    depende sa kailangan mo bro. parehong magandang auto yan.

kung kailangan mu ng pang malaking hakutan ng gamit, go for the Zaido ride, Dmax.

kung kailangan mu ng hakutan ng tao, sa Sportivo na ko, can accomodate atleast 8-10 ***y people.

i dont like the alterra, parang pang funeral service ang dating eh. imho

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Performance, structure, safety---the DMax is a better vehicle.

The only reason I would go for the Sportivo is the need to accommodate more people.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    Performance, structure, safety---the DMax is a better vehicle.

The only reason I would go for the Sportivo is the need to accommodate more people.
    i agree. plus better fuel consumption maybe. power? eh....

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by aejhayl17 View Post
    depende sa kailangan mo bro. parehong magandang auto yan.

kung kailangan mu ng pang malaking hakutan ng gamit, go for the Zaido ride, Dmax.

kung kailangan mu ng hakutan ng tao, sa Sportivo na ko, can accomodate atleast 8-10 ***y people.

i dont like the alterra, parang pang funeral service ang dating eh. imho

it's one of the reason n ayaw namin sa alterra,your right pang funeral service yung porma.

maganda kasi yung entettainment sys ng sportivo kaya i really like it..

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kraig_ethan View Post
    i agree. plus better fuel consumption maybe. power? eh....

sir when it comes to fuel consumption..the same lang poh bah yung both car?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
which is better isuzu dmax or isuzu sportivo??