New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Thanks Dr D and kimbon. Actually worry ko kasi thru company dealer kami kukuha baka hindi ioffer yung discounts dahil alam nilang no choice kami through pwede naman sa ibang dealer un lang kami magpprocess and pagmagkaproblem kami bahala di iaassists ni company. Thanks for all your inputs :-)

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    ah yes.... may discount but kami lang ang makikinabang sa discount. .

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Hanggang magkano kaya idiscount sa car na may 800k srp? And san po ba ilalagay discount? Sa dp po? Or monthly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    ^ CMIIW usually sa SRP nilalagay ang discount then saka icocompute ang DP and monthly amortization.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by crave View Post
    ^ CMIIW usually sa SRP nilalagay ang discount then saka icocompute ang DP and monthly amortization.

Actually you have to watch where they put the discount just to make sure you maximize it.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Mga 10:30 am.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    If I were you, get the company price quote, then go out and shop/canvass yourself. See if the discount is worth the hassle na ikaw ang kikilos for everything. And yes ask where the discount is going to be counted against, pero I think this is irrelevant kasi same lang naman total price sa DP man or sa base ung discount.

You can go out and shop for the car you want to get through your company then ask them to beat the company price. 2 kami nagtry nyan and the end result is that they can't. Sa amin we get a fleet discount on top of the regular discount so hirap ung outside dealer to beat the final price. Well that is my experience.

Experience ko din with the SA assigned to our company is that she is very professional and very courteous with me. Dami ako questions pero sinasagot nya lahat and feel ko inasikaso nya talaga ung purchase ko. I even get the better deal when I bought a few days before a price update was released. Binawas nalang sa accessories na binili ko, I did not ask for the additional discount, kusa nya binigay.

Pero I think the SA was an exception (Jap brand), because snob ako ng Kia and Hyundai SA assigned sa company namin, even tried to pull a fast one on me (Kia), gave me the in-house finance (low DP promos) then told me mas mura daw in-house finance nila kesa bank finance...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuttle View Post
    Thanks Dr D and kimbon. Actually worry ko kasi thru company dealer kami kukuha baka hindi ioffer yung discounts dahil alam nilang no choice kami through pwede naman sa ibang dealer un lang kami magpprocess and pagmagkaproblem kami bahala di iaassists ni company. Thanks for all your inputs :-)

Usually merong fleet discount pag company. Get quotes and submit the best to HR who will then ask their usual dealer to make a better offer. That's what we do.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Thanks sa inputs sir...

Well nag ask ako ng price during PIMS. One dealer nag offer ng discount sa downpayment all in even thru bank po. unfortunately, hindi sila yung authroized contact ng company namin (Accenture), ayan nilagay ko na, baka me taga ACN din dito mas mabigyan ako ng tip

BTW first car po kasi namin to, kaya eto po ang source ko nagbabasa basa

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Best time to buy?

1. When you got the money to pay the car in full.... hirap ng me utang eh... hehehhe

2. When your finances allowed you to pay for the downpayment and the monthly amortization will not hurt your daily lives until you paid the car in full....

3. When you fell in love with a particular car and having an itch to caress one every time you see it.... hahahaha

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Best Time to Buy?