New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    di na SUV kailangan mo kung yan choices at conditions mo eh

maybe you could consider toyota previa / mitsubishi grandis

mga suggestions ko yan since ayaw niyo rin naman ng sobrang laki na cars na kaya marami tao like the prado for example. town and country if you want pati yung isa ng chrysler nakalimutan ko name pero di sila practical to buy AFAIK..

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by actor21 View Post
    Now for the parking. Nako dami pa naman mga U-turn ang MMDA pano kaya yan?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Carera View Post
    Hi guys

Ask ko lang kung ano yung sa tingin nyo na magandang SUV for family use. We are 6 in the family and have 2 yayas so about 8 kami. Ung SUV for going to the mall and ung occasional na out of town trips to baguio/subic/bulacan trips. We consider the Grand Starex pero we find it too big lalo na kung dadalin siya ng dad ko sa work nya everyday ng mag-isa lang siya. Yung fortuner din kaso nga lang, matagtag siya. We also like the new Montero sport kaso nga lang ay parang hindi maganda yung looks niya at mukhang masikip anng interior. Also thinking about Santa Fe pero di pa namin ito nakita ng malapitan and we don't know anyone who owns one. Naisip din nmn yung Nissan Serena kaso nga lang wlang cargo space. Innova was just too common and hate the 3rd row seats. So can you guys help us naman in choosing a new car. We already have a sedan for my mom which is an automatic pero malaklak sa gas.

Preference:
    1. Looks
    2. Space (good for family of 6 and 2 yayas; pero di nakakahiyang dalin kahit mag-isa lang)
    3. Comfort
    4. Fuel Coonsumption
    5. Features

TY sa inyong lahat in advance!
    hmm sounds liek your budget is quite enough for a 2002-2003 ford expedition eddie bauer and a ford E150.

mag Expi dad mo kapag mag isa lang sya, then e150 pag marami kayo.

i your lucky enough, you could buy some units not exceeding 1M. yung sobra pang ICE nyo nalang and pang gas.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Depende sa laki ng sasakay sa 2nd and 3rd row seats. You can fit 4 children sa 2nd row ng Sta. Fe and you can put the 2 yaya's sa 3rd row or jiggle them around for the most comfotable fit. 'Yun lang wala ng space for luggage for long out of town trips. I also space my rest stop for long drives para ma stretch ang legs ng passengers.

I have a Sta Fe and always with 7 pax for out of town trips or trip to the malls. I have to get a roofbox for luggages for out of town trips. Basta pagdating lang sa Manila tangalin agad ang roofbox at baka makalimutan mo pagpunta mo sa mall tangal 'yung 'vertical clearance' sa parking!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    among the 3 choices you mention the fortuner has the most space inside...the tagtag issue of the fort is when sitting at the 3rd row but if you are more than 6 onboard the fortuner tagtag is become not an issue the ride is just right...if you are less than 5 on board no need to use the 3rd row...the facelifted fort has better feel and less tagtag than the previous,i own one 4WD sittin on the 2nd row is not matagtag, you better test drive come along with 3 member of your family and sit at the 2nd row i can guarantee you the ride is just right comparable to any suv of ladder frame chassis...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kmb333 View Post
    ok naman yung choices niyo, why dont you add ford everest on your list. panigurado ma-eenjoy niyo yun kasi reliable at magandang pang out of town trips. mas malaki pa siya sa fortuner at santa fe yun nga lang wala masyadong ammenities compare sa santa fe pero ayos talaga yan.
    ----------------------------------------

Aside from Ford Everest, you may also consider the Isuzu Alterra - Home Entertainment on Wheels - matutuwa yung mga kids mo sa ICE package nito........

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I suggest you try the Carnival ... it's a bit smaller than the Starex so baka mas madali i drive pang araw araw.

Kung mag SUV ka kasi na mid size halos singlaki na din ng Starex yun eh.

If you add MPV's, dadami choices mo. Pero kung AT, karamihan mabagal.

Bro, puwede naman kayo mag test drive sa mga dealer. Huwag lang agad agad mag reserve.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Carera View Post
    Hi guys

Ask ko lang kung ano yung sa tingin nyo na magandang SUV for family use. We are 6 in the family and have 2 yayas so about 8 kami. Ung SUV for going to the mall and ung occasional na out of town trips to baguio/subic/bulacan trips. We consider the Grand Starex pero we find it too big lalo na kung dadalin siya ng dad ko sa work nya everyday ng mag-isa lang siya. Yung fortuner din kaso nga lang, matagtag siya. We also like the new Montero sport kaso nga lang ay parang hindi maganda yung looks niya at mukhang masikip anng interior. Also thinking about Santa Fe pero di pa namin ito nakita ng malapitan and we don't know anyone who owns one. Naisip din nmn yung Nissan Serena kaso nga lang wlang cargo space. Innova was just too common and hate the 3rd row seats. So can you guys help us naman in choosing a new car. We already have a sedan for my mom which is an automatic pero malaklak sa gas.

Preference:
    1. Looks
    2. Space (good for family of 6 and 2 yayas; pero di nakakahiyang dalin kahit mag-isa lang)
    3. Comfort
    4. Fuel Coonsumption
    5. Features

TY sa inyong lahat in advance!
    It may not be a SUV but the Kia Carnival would fit the bill. It would fit 8 comfortably, not so bulky as daily driver, and good driving mechanics. And yes, price is also close to that of a mid-size SUV.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by auto_fanatic View Post
    ----------------------------------------

Aside from Ford Everest, you may also consider the Isuzu Alterra - Home Entertainment on Wheels - matutuwa yung mga kids mo sa ICE package nito........
    I cannot really recommend an alterra to you.....it just seems to be overpriced :peace:

Even though that it can be called as " Home Entertainment on Wheels " ......I just can't appreciate it exterior design.........Between the fort and the alterra, i'd say get the fort and put some lcd's then, you're done!

JMHO sirs

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Best SUV for family driving