New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Test drove a friend's Veloster last night..ok na ok dami toys. Grey market, yun nga lang, no conduction sticker, hassle daw magpark sa malls tsaka sa mga pulis hassle dahil nasisita mayat maya has to show all papers and explain everything for 4 mos till he gets his plates.

Which made me think, with these four magkaka presyo almost. Pila sa BRZ at FT86 sa dealers, matagal din waiting time sa Veloster tapos grey market. Then there's Genesis rin.

Aside from their specs, prices are di nagkakalayo naman. What would be the most "worth it".

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Ft86 or brz will keep their value long term ala mini cooper or miata. The genesis coupe pre facelifted is hit hard by depreciation... Just check out sulit.com to see how far the price drops are for two year old specimens.

For fun? I have never been lucky enough to drive one of these things but based on expert opinion (i.e. niky, topgear, etc) i would say the brz/ft 86 twins are the ones to have.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Binibida ng friend ko yung 1.6 turbo ng velo niya, how does this compare to the 200hp NA ng brz and Ft?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Test drove a friend's Veloster last night..ok na ok dami toys. Grey market, yun nga lang, no conduction sticker, hassle daw magpark sa malls tsaka sa mga pulis hassle dahil nasisita mayat maya has to show all papers and explain everything for 4 mos till he gets his plates.

Which made me think, with these four magkaka presyo almost. Pila sa BRZ at FT86 sa dealers, matagal din waiting time sa Veloster tapos grey market. Then there's Genesis rin.

Aside from their specs, prices are di nagkakalayo naman. What would be the most "worth it".
    If you want the most fun, the 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8L is one of the choices I would have on my list because of the improved suspension over it's previous year model. The Toyota GT86 / Subaru BRZ might be on the list but not among the top choices. The Mini Roadster Coupe convertible is another one but it's over P2M in price, but its a scream to drive around with the top down.

For those with a more limited budget, a used Ford Focus 2.0TDCi M/T can get you loads of fun on the weekend and still be practical & frugal on fuel for daily driving.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Mazda MX5

--

Seriously though, among your choices, 86 or BRZ ako. Pero depende rin kasi anong "trip" mo and your definition of fun. Meron kasi okay lang may lack of power sa straights pero malupit bumira sa corners, meron naman mas gusto hataw lang ng hataw dire diretso.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Subaru WRX STi kaso over 2M din ata to

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    A used Honda S2000. Shouldn't be over 1M so you've got change to spare for maintenance and mods. A hoot to drive in the corners.

Though personally, if not an R32 GT-R, I'd get a GC8 WRX STi Impreza.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    kung kaya magandang toy car din mustang

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    :bwahaha: kung ano ano na kotse sinabi niyo. bugatti na lang kaya okaya ferrari para sigurado ka pa.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    minica ni monica???

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast