New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    hi. i'm new here.. can i ask for help.. we are planning to buy a van pang garrage service dto sa cordiliera..can i ask for your suggestions yung malakas sa akyatan. ty

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Brand new or secondhand?

The Mazda E2000 is powerful, gas engine kasi, and roomy, but parts might be hard to find out there. The Urvan and Hiace both have big diesel engines, but they're relatively expensive secondhand.

We've driven an L300 FB fully loaded through the mountains of Nueva Ecija, kayang kaya naman, but it's definitely not as powerful as the other vans out there. Parts are cheap and plentiful. Unfortunately, secondhand prices are a bit high if you want one with no body rust.
    Last edited by niky; March 20th, 2006 at 05:27 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    L300 for those with limited budget and wants reliability

Urvan and HiAce for those with higher budget.

MB100, Starex and Carnival/Sedona for those who value features.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    if second hand, you might want to consider 4x4 mitsubishi delica or 4x4 toyota hi ace. maganda ang interior at malakas pa. just make sure na maganda ang conversion ng bibilhin mo.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Surplus - Delica 2.8L DSL 4x4, mataas ang ground clearance, kaso yong sliding door sa likuran is on the Left (danger) side

Second hand - L300, reliable, proven engine, parts are available even in the province, madali nga lang mga heat up yong makina (at least in my unit nung una so we installed an auxillary fan), sliding door on both right & left side.

Brandnew - Nissan Urvan can accomodate 15px, may promo ngayon

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kung kaya ng budget i'd go with the Nissan Urvan Escapade... tried and proven. Go to the province and this is also a popular choice.

If you have a tight budget you'll be looking at those Korean vans (H100) but set aside extra PPP for repairs and reconditioning.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    Brand new or secondhand?

The Mazda E2000 is powerful, gas engine kasi, and roomy, but parts might be hard to find out there. The Urvan and Hiace both have big diesel engines, but they're relatively expensive secondhand.

We've driven an L300 FB fully loaded through the mountains of Nueva Ecija, kayang kaya naman, but it's definitely not as powerful as the other vans out there. Parts are cheap and plentiful. Unfortunately, secondhand prices are a bit high if you want one with no body rust.
    salamat bro sa advice.. we prefer diesel engine by the way.. mahal ang gas..

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj
    Kung kaya ng budget i'd go with the Nissan Urvan Escapade... tried and proven. Go to the province and this is also a popular choice.

If you have a tight budget you'll be looking at those Korean vans (H100) but set aside extra PPP for repairs and reconditioning.
    i notice may mga urvan kia besta/pregio at maramingmaraming h100 ang pinampapasada dito sa amin..

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    1si choice hi-ace... kung pang karga communter, kung personal use grandia... lakas at tibay ng 2L na makina. lakas pa aircon... kahit kargado di hirap sa akyatan...top speed 120 lang kasi pang karga ang gearing ng hiace...

yung urvan ok din pero hirap sa akyatan... mas mataas lang top speed ng urvan sa hi ace. got 155kph with 8 people and konting bagage... pero ingat sa pag overtake. iba ang gearing ng urvan bitin palagi sa overtaking, unlike the hiace...lakas ng low gears ng hi-ace.

but both have bery reliable diesel engines... at matibay mga pangilalim kahit mahal price ng orig parts...
    Last edited by impulzz; March 21st, 2006 at 04:51 PM.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by herbularyo
    Surplus - Delica 2.8L DSL 4x4, mataas ang ground clearance, kaso yong sliding door sa likuran is on the Left (danger) side

Second hand - L300, reliable, proven engine, parts are available even in the province, madali nga lang mga heat up yong makina (at least in my unit nung una so we installed an auxillary fan), sliding door on both right & left side.

Brandnew - Nissan Urvan can accomodate 15px, may promo ngayon
    maganda sana ung delica kasi pang harabas talaga kaya lng maliit ang capacity.. tnx

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
best passenger van