New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    I have this friend, their family will buy a brand new car. They want those people mover (MPVs) however i dont have much knowledge about this type of car. 1M below raw ang kanilang budget. however i was telling them to stretch it a bit and buy a Kia carens. Pero sabi ko pag below 1M talaga, Nissan Gran Livina nalang sila.

I need your opinions guys. thanks in advance!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Innova ako...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by suysuy View Post
    I have this friend, their family will buy a brand new car. They want those people mover (MPVs) however i dont have much knowledge about this type of car. 1M below raw ang kanilang budget. however i was telling them to stretch it a bit and buy a Kia carens. Pero sabi ko pag below 1M talaga, Nissan Gran Livina nalang sila.

I need your opinions guys. thanks in advance!
    The Nissan Gran Livina doesn't really cut it. It is really too small. It is probably great for the school run when you just have to drop off a couple of kids and their bags.

If you want a people mover under P1M, the choice vehicle is a Toyota Innova.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; August 18th, 2010 at 11:20 PM.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Agree. Kapag di kaya ang Carens, Innova nalang talaga. Kahit na hindi siya kasing komportable at bilis tulad ng Carens, OK rin. There's a reason why so many families bought the Innova, and that is because of its durability, affordability and good performance combined with fuel efficiency.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MPV kasi ang hanap eh.. di ba ang innova under AUV category pa din same with adventure and crosswind..

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Na, the Innova is the spiritual successor of AUV's like Revo and Tamaraw FX but its not an AUV. Its an MPV just by looking at it! An AUV has a side facing third row thus increasing passenger capacity at the expense of safety (the old Revo was like that, so is the Crosswind and Adventure). MPV's have them front facing and the Innova is front facing.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    pero AUV kasi sold in asian countries?? MPV are sold worldwide??

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    eh di ba yung adventure meron din front facing 3rd row seats

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Nah those are generalizations. What makes an AUV an AUV is the type of car and not where it is sold. The Grand Livina is considered MPV but its not sold in the US and Western Europe... Its also designed in China which is an Asian country so by your definition the Grand Livina is an AUV...

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    eh di ba yung adventure meron din front facing 3rd row seats
    Meron nga ba? AFAIK its still side ways facing for the Adventure that's why click na click ito sa mga OFW's with big families and relatives...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
And The Best MPV Is? (Help)