New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    My father asked me if I want to replace my old xtrail with the new one or any other brand but I told him to wait next year since new cars are coming. But if the deal is good for old models, we can consider it. Besides the Toyota Tent sale, are there any other car brands that offer good discounts? In the US, car companies drop their prices to make way for new models so I don't know if it's the same here. The promo for Xtrail CVT is just for the downpayment plus P40k fleet discount so it's just an ordinary discount as far as Nissan is concerned. Any ideas on other car promos?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Madaming mga car promos especially for the month of December. Are you considering other SUV brand?

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    FYI, there is no longer a Toyota tent promo (that was last Oct)

Toyota has a promo now that seem to favor only Innova or Vios buyers.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Kung year-end ka bibili ng kotse, sabihan mo na ilagay sa registration yung year na susunod.

Tulad nung ginawa sa GL Grandia namin before. December 21, 2007 kinuha. 2008 model na yung nilagay sa OR/CR. Pero siguro '08 model na rin talaga siya kasi fixed na lahat ng windows sa likod.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I'm considering to wait for the new CRV and Escape. The CX5 is smaller than CX7 so it's out. If the new CRV is more expensive than Xtrail CVT, I might go for the Xtrail unless reviews for the new CRV are good. The problem with new Escape is it might not launch next year since their new model lineup is already set for next year. No news either for the new Sta Fe. next year.

I'm not in a rush to replace my old Xtrail but if opportunity comes then why not.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by sachiel View Post
    I'm considering to wait for the new CRV and Escape. The CX5 is smaller than CX7 so it's out. If the new CRV is more expensive than Xtrail CVT, I might go for the Xtrail unless reviews for the new CRV are good. The problem with new Escape is it might not launch next year since their new model lineup is already set for next year. No news either for the new Sta Fe. next year.

I'm not in a rush to replace my old Xtrail but if opportunity comes then why not.

maybe sa 2013 pa ang Santa Fe. Use your old Xtrail for 1 more year you are not in a hurry naman.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nakakuha ako ng 140k discount sa Ford Everest last month, hanggang ngayon siguro kaya pa nila magbigay ng malaking discounts

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    if you don't mind getting "old" inventories(current year models, di pa upgraded). magandang bumili sa last week of december(after christmas, dec. 26-31) kasi most likely gusto ng mag-clear ng dealer ng current inventory nila. sigurado atleast 50k ang discount na makukuha mo.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    I'd say december is one of the best month to buy a new car. Right now subaru is giving out 150k discount on their legacy which is very very rare for subaru to do since the biggest discount you usually get from them is only 10k. I'm very very temted to buy one na, the only thing holding me back is that damn new explorer. Kahit wife ko mas gusto explorer ayaw niya yung legacy dahil mas ma papa mahal daw kami sa legacy.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Ok discount ng Everest and Legacy ah. That's the kind of discount I'm looking for sa Xtrail considering their sales are very low this year. Or is there a chance they might drop the price next year? The only discount they can give us is the P40k fleet discount which for me doesn't count as a promo.

I read some initial reviews of the new CRV and it seems halos same lng sa current model yun ride and the transmission is slow in overtaking. There's also no 2.0L engine at the moment so I don't know the pricepoint here. Mazda says the CX5 might replace CX7 so I may consider it again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Best month to buy a new car