New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    I'm researching what would be the best full size SUV that would fit what I want. I was thinking of the new EXP, though hindi daw practical ang US cars according to a friend cause after 3 years daw, lagi na daw nasa casa ang car mo.

I want something big and magmumukha akong gangstah HAHAHA. Seriously that's what I want. Any suggestions tho?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    LC200 Land Cruiser. Elegant-looking big rig. I like it more than the new Pajero. I can't even consider the Nissan Patrol.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by roberto_minosa View Post
    LC200 Land Cruiser. Elegant-looking big rig. I like it more than the new Pajero. I can't even consider the Nissan Patrol.
    Nice suggestion. Yeah Land Cruiser is also on my list. I was researching online and I saw Toyota Sequoia, I was expecting na same price lang like sa US.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Grey market ba included or mga officially sold lang? Pag kasama grey market try the Cadillac Escalade. IMO the best full sive SUV...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gangster ? Black '10 Escalade with super black tints, bad ass blings plus stobe lights.

Kapag baba mo, kailangan nakablack shades ka kahit gabi, americana suit, tobacco. hehehehehehe.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005

how about this?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ramboo View Post
    I'm researching what would be the best full size SUV that would fit what I want. I was thinking of the new EXP, though hindi daw practical ang US cars according to a friend cause after 3 years daw, lagi na daw nasa casa ang car mo.

I want something big and magmumukha akong gangstah HAHAHA. Seriously that's what I want. Any suggestions tho?
    If money is no object...

RANGE ROVER SPORT

I've driven it and it's one of the better SUVs you'll get to drive/ride in.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    If money is no object...

RANGE ROVER SPORT

I've driven it and it's one of the better SUVs you'll get to drive/ride in.
    +1 range rover is really the best in it's class.

btw how much is your budget ba? it's kind of difficult to give an opinion if you don't know the buyers price range.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Pajero Fieldmaster

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Depends on what you want.

Amongst the 3m below... the Expedition is the most powerful and most comfortable full-sized SUV around. Tons of space, acceptable ride (stiffer than before), and the multi-displacement cylinder deactivation actually allows it to pull 10 km/l on the highway easily (no ultra-ultra-hypermiling like TopGear did with their Pagudpud-Sorsogon challenge a few years back).

The Pajero is much smaller... the CX-9, slightly bigger than that, the Veracruz is nice, with the biggest back-seat amongst the midsizers (and it rides softly) and everything else is small.

If you're willing to go into the 5m-6m range, you get more choices... the Range Rover Sport is niiice... but I think the LR3 might give you more convenience. The Cayenne has lots of space and snob appeal, and it handles nicely, too... but I don't know how much of the luxury you can get on the base model...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast