New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuttle View Post
    Yup tama Sonn, pero malayo sa budget ang MuX.. nakita ko na to sa personal, solve talaga he he he he...

For the Eco, na consider din namin yan, pero yun nga.. walang 3rd row. Kaya ang shortlist nag fall sa Spin and Innova.

Thanks for your inputs.
    mababa yung spin lalo na pag nakargahan sa Innova pa rin ako kahit base model pa yan

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    If its your first car, get the tried and tested Innova J.

These are the actual pics of my carshopping last week (para less na ang effort mo going to actual showroom)

MuX LS 4x2 P1.27M too big for my congested garage, maybe i'd consider this next year if they will bring the new engine, will see how it fair against TBZ

Accent Hatch E 1.6 CRDi 6MT P808k drive away ko na sana, cute, impressive FC. Downside is could sit 5, very low clearance, and i dont trust small low-ground clearance for long distance driving.

Ecosport Trend 1.5 5MT P825k (on the pic is Ambiente P775k) reminds me of the Jimny.. cute. Dealbreaker is gasoline, 5seats, and ford reliability. It got wider track so i guess this is also good for long drive.

Ertiga 1.4GL MT P712k its good to see something new. Roomier but again gazzz.. I have an APV so build is something similar but this one is more Indian'ish. I hate the spare tire location like my Navara its PITA changing tyres you have to roll under and get a dirty face..

I ended up with the Spin. Fits just right in the garage, need something new na pang hatid sundo lang ng pamangkins sa school and from time to time could go long distance.. Fuel economy hit 16.5km/L mixed heavy traffic then highspeed at 2k-2.5k RPM. Max speed sofar is 140 but could still go more-tach is just near 3k RPM.I love the diesel clutter sound.. 2K RPM for this baby is just like my Nav at 100kph so thats the usual gear ratio for newer diesels.

What i dont like is the ingress to 3rd row its a pull string not unlike the APV lever-type and Jimny where the kid just step on the lever. Road noise is like any monocoque sedan, noisier than ladder frame or maybe because tire pressure is still set at factory. Ive heard i was lucky getting the unit because it just arrived from the plant and there were phone reservations already. LTZ diesel will be availalble Next month up to December, there are only few units of LS diesel.. I'd suggest to wait till December as these dealers give huge discounts during xmas season. I hope I answered your PM here.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Thanks sir 😃

Galing ako kanina sa Chevy North and AT lang yung available sa display and yung Gsl na LTZ no idea pa daw. Then dumaan na din ako sa Toyota, to check yung Innova E MT AND AT.

Parang mag ok ako sa spin, sa porma, and AT, yun lang gas, iddrive din kasi ni misis eh. Pero waiting pa din ng Nov para sure, mahirap baka nabibigla lang ako he he he. Pero so far di nagbago ang shortlist.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ertiga or innova, this is base on what you stated in pg 1 t.s.
    Last edited by victorevolution; October 2nd, 2014 at 06:30 PM.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Yup, nung na introduce ni 12vdc, nag try din kami mag consider ng Spin, and right now mas fit ang Spin and innova sa requirements namin.

still waiting for the Dsl 1.5 variant, then decide vs Innova E..

me masusuggest ka pa vic?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Innova is best bang for your buck

My suggestion just get the innova
    since your 4 in the family
    it has bigger space,fuel efficient
    for the base model may dual airbags na sya
    if you want to have more luxury
    will you consider the Innova E priced at 999k pesos
    btw the innova can fit 8 people comfortably incase
    you want to bring your inlaws w/ you during trips
    and it has 9 cupholders
    it has ample space in the third row
    and still have enough space when 3rd row chairs are raised
    reposting my post
    You might want to consider an AUV

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Diesel comes in 1.3l only wastegate turbocharger with dpf. Btw spin is categorized as auv.. Ground clearance is higher than regular sedan(same with ertiga). Best is to testsrive before u decide.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

8. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Yup tama... 1.3 nga, we're waiting fo LTZ variant DSL.

Tama ba sir, LTZ yung nakuha mo?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    LS with upgraded safety feature to keep up with competition daw. It got dual airbags, seatbelt reminder, and ABS (daw)- im still locating the ABS motor to validate this.

Ngayon ko lang napansin 2015 model.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567