New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Kulang ba ng letra ang keyboard mo, iho? Masakit sa mata basahin.

--
    Crosswind owner, here. Yes, whatever you say about the vehicle it has its purpose and redeeming values. Of course, the biggest gripe is the price. Pero hindi naman pala ikaw bumili. but wonder it has a very high resale value. Lack of acceleration power? Hinay-hinay na lang.

Drive safely. Knowing the limits of your vehicle is the first step.

---

On the topic, not much decent choice brand new at 500 thousand.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    btw i'll keep the xwind.sayang nman kung benta agad,i know someday time will come need ko ng malaking space.
    ayaw ko mag single motor.
    kakatakot yun.
    dami mga aksidente dahil diyan.
    wla kc lanes pra sa motorcycles at bicycles kaya pass ako diyan cause for me "SAFETY IS MORE THAN A PRIORITY!!!"
    hmmm may gusto akong minicar yung alto k10 ok kaya yun?
    alam ko lng mura tapos more improvedang ride nito kaysa alto 800cc variants.
    btw im from cdo city,do you think maganda yung aftersale sevices ng suzuki diyan sa inyo esp. mga taga mindanao.
    sa pgkakaalam ko pangit kc daw yung a.s.s. ng suzuki diyan sa luzon how much more dito sa amin.tsk tsk

3. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    *gerbo sensya kana cp gamit kaya yun medyo nagkakamali dahil sa pagmamadali magtype.
    anyway the fact that di ako yung bumuli and its just a gift,my point is sayang yung pera nabinili kasi it doesn't fit on us yet cause 3 lang kami. Usually mag isa lng ako kaya nasasayangan ako sa space at crudo while driving.
    ayaw ko rin ng motorcycle,dami mandurugas dito eh.well may point ka hinayhinay sa pagmaniho but not all the time you have to take it slow. kaya nga sinabi ko yung problem ko is the acceleration when it comes overtaking dapat fast and furios ka on that matter.
    kaya nga ako naghahanap ng second car para mabilis magovertake at magaling mag maneuver sa traffic. hehehe

4. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    hmm what you think tsikoters,
    i10 hyundai
    alto k10
    is better yan lang ata kasya sa budget ko eh.
    what are the + and - ???
    any comments?

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    Brad, ayaw mo ng used sedan?? Mararaming late model na sedans na kasya sa budget mo (2007-present). I can recommend a second hand (in good condition and free of balance) under 500k...

My recommendations:
    - Toyota Vios
    - Honda City
    - Hyundai Accent
    - Honda Civic
    - Toyota Corolla Altis
    - Nissan Sentra

Good luck!

6. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    hmmm if 2ndhand i'll go for accent.
    mas cute yung mini at mas maganda talaga pag brand new if ever may kakilala ako siempre duon ako bibili pero dito sa mindanao bihira lang magagandang secondhand IMO,maganda pa siguro yung sa greymarket.
    problem lang sa kanila yung warranty,di mapagkakatiwalaan.
    tsk tsk tsk
    i still go for brand new.
    ano kaya maganda car next year nuh na swak na swak sa budget ko.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    mas cute yung mini at mas maganda talaga pag brand new if ever may kakilala ako siempre duon ako bibili pero dito sa mindanao bihira lang magagandang secondhand IMO,maganda pa siguro yung sa greymarket.
    tsk tsk tsk
    ano kaya maganda car next year nuh na swak na swak sa budget ko???

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    OK na yung Sportivo kung manual naman. Kung makupad, you may consider using your 500k (syempre not the entirety of that ) on installing some mods like an aftermarket air filter and/or alcohol injection and/or aftermarket exhaust. That is, assuming that you are able to stop the car at the higher speeds it would be capable of if needed. I remember a Tsikoteer who owns a Crosswind installed an aftermarket air filter and experienced a big increase in power. Some other benefits of the Sportivo include excellent fuel economy, long service life and great flood wading capabilities.

Kung 2nd hand na Accent, beware lang. Its a fast, frugal and comfortable car but take note that it has no safety features whatsoever besides the seatbelts so medyo nakakatakot kung may bigang mangyari at high speeds.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    A 500k supermini isn't going to exactly set the world on fire in terms of speed... so it's not a big step up from the Sportivo.

A secondhand Accent diesel in good condition should fit within the 500k bill. That's one of the few cars in your price range that's more economical than the Crosswind. Yeah, no ABS and airbags... but the crash safety of the Accent will be better, since it's a more modern car. Only issues: Back seat and trunk are small.

If all you want is a little more performance, then get better tires for your Sportivo, install better front brake pads and add a rear stabilizer. Then go for an air-filter upgrade and alcohol injection... this will give you the extra pep you're looking for.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by cnxpr08 View Post
    tsk tsk tsk
    ano kaya maganda car next year nuh na swak na swak sa budget ko.
    San ka ba sa Mindanao to be exact

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Best entry level car not exceeding 500k