New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Galit sa euro cars si chunky

Mini Cooper S w/ Panoramic sunroof.
    hehehe.. hindi naman... my wife just learned to drive...
    i want her to develop a new passion on cars... :D i think giving her one would help...

thanks sa mga nagreply... :D

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Wow!~ ang sweet naman! I'd suggest the Volvo C30, its seems that women seem to prefer Volvo's more.
    ganun talaga tol if the person you really admire became yours... kaya binuntis ko agad hahaha.. XD

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If it's a first car, then the MINI or the A1 will be perfect. Easier to drive, relatively safe.

You might want to wait. Supposedly MINI is coming out with the ONE, which will cost less than the Cooper... or, going the other way, wait and see what the MINI Roadster will cost.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    If it's a first car, then the MINI or the A1 will be perfect. Easier to drive, relatively safe.

You might want to wait. Supposedly MINI is coming out with the ONE, which will cost less than the Cooper... or, going the other way, wait and see what the MINI Roadster will cost.
    mas okey siguro cooper... with its 4 seater...
    i think the roadster will only be a 2 seater... hehehe yung anak at yaya dun sa trunk namin ilalagay hehehe XD

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    why not the MX-5? pero on your choices i'd pick the Cooper S.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ChunkyLover View Post
    The Mini Cooper has really tiny rear seats. Not really useful as seats unless those seated there are either very small children or adults with both legs amputated above the knees.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ChunkyLover View Post
    i think the roadster will only be a 2 seater... hehehe yung anak at yaya dun sa trunk namin ilalagay hehehe XD
    Like GH says, the Cooper's rear seats are pretty cramped. If you need four seats, you're looking at the Clubman (Not as cute) or the Countryman (either cute or weird, depending on your tastes).

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Like GH says, the Cooper's rear seats are pretty cramped. If you need four seats, you're looking at the Clubman (Not as cute) or the Countryman (either cute or weird, depending on your tastes).
    aw... sad to hear that... but the seats would only seat me, wife and kid... so i think the cooper S cabrio won...
    thanks to all who replied.. finally made my choice..

hope she likes it XD

9. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Mini.

Seeing she's not accustomed to driving manual cars, I'd go for the Mini Cooper. If I had a wife, I'd give her the same car. But if she's a driving enthusiast, I'd give her the MX5.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Id also go with the Mini amongst your choices. You did not consider the C180?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Best Car for Wife