New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Would you consider a used vehicle? A local 2nd hand nissan serena is a good pick, low stance, high ceiling , short wheelbase van, wide and easy ingress/egress.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    yes, i'm also considering 2nd hand. does serena have a phil. version?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Was the Nissan Serena ever released locally? Aren't those are converted imports?
    Last edited by Walter; May 20th, 2016 at 03:43 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by wranglerboy View Post
    yes, i'm also considering 2nd hand. does serena have a phil. version?
    Yes sir meron. AFAIK, local units are Gas fed while imported versions are Turbo Diesel. Well, anyone can correct me if i'm wrong. We had local serena before in our company, 2008 model 2.0 A/T gas.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Was the Nissan Serena ever released locally? Aren't those are converted imports?
    No idea if those serena's are CBU from japan or built in sta.rosa. What i'm sure is nissan ph locally released this van from 2001 - 2013? I've seen a serena with 'U' plate.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Since you did not include having a wheelchair lift, you can choose from compact sedans to Innova like vans. Much important is the parking orientation inside your garage for easy access in case of emergency.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Perhaps you'd consider a used Kia Carens. Not very high that it would necessitate a climb and yet not low enough to necessitate stooping. You get car-like ride quality, lots of space and a frugal and powerful diesel engine.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    hi guys..i would like to solicit your suggestions for the
    best vehicle to transport my sick mom to nearby (2-5Km)
    hospital in case of emergency? i'm using my Jazz as of
    the moment, but it is already due for replacement (2006 model).
    i'm thinking of replacing it w/ the kind that i can use for my sick
    mom.
    Thanks in advance!
    Sir, medyo OT. Anong klaseng emergency ang hanap mo para kay mommy? Kung para sa high blood pressure (hypertension), I have a good advice for you. If your mom may have have attacks of hypertension, dont despair. May remedyo diyan which is not life threatening. I need your reply, asap.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Just a added piece of advice just like our case why not apply for a 1 year unli ambulance service through Lifeline Philippines? Mom paid 3000 annually for all household in our home but we usually called their service for my grannies. Atleast they are trained to handle emergency cases.

Google their website for area of coverage and other rates not sure if its just individial 1,000 / annually and if a sick person is allowed to be covered.

Besides sorry if medyo may advertisement kunti walang pilitan were planning to sell also our Nissan Livina its like Mobilio and or Ertiga PM nalang for details.

hi guys..i would like to solicit your suggestions for the
    best vehicle to transport my sick mom to nearby (2-5Km)
    hospital in case of emergency? i'm using my Jazz as of
    the moment, but it is already due for replacement (2006 model).
    i'm thinking of replacing it w/ the kind that i can use for my sick
    mom.
    Thanks in advance!

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    I have the same predicament, my dad is in a wheelchair, can still stand up but with support and for a few secs only, so everytime he needs transporting, we use our innova, pero sobrang hassle pag tumatayo at lumilipat sa upuan. Sabi nila palitan ko daw ng previa yung innova kasi mas maganda ride at mas madali sumakay.

Si erpats din kasi kahit di makatayo di matis matengga sa bahay nababato
    Last edited by oliver1013; June 22nd, 2016 at 03:42 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast