1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersjaymarks View Post
    How abt the hyundai accent hb.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Too expensive. It's way beyond my budget of 650K

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    mirage din for me. pero last month 10k lang discount ng mirage tapos 40k discount sa g4. kaya konti na lang difference nila. mas may cargo space for g4

3. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    I would recommend the Vios too but since you left it out of the equation, my suggestion would be the Mirage G4, wouldn't it be nice if you had a little more trunk space compared to the hatchback. Also based on reviews so far, it has reported good fuel consumption.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    mirage g4, i would also consider dzire, solely for the looks and simplicity.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    vios for me low maintenance and fuel efficient

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Among your choices, I'd go with the Rio. The 1.2L Kappa is actually quite good despite the meager displacement. I personally find the others overly puny... This one at least has a good sized trunk and proper seating space for five adults. You can also consider the Accent 1.4M/T. At 40k more than the Rio, you get a similarly sized interior and trunk and a bigger 1.4L Kappa (and not the previous problematic Gamma) engine. Definitely no qualms with underpowering here.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Went to Toyota Shaw to check out the Wigo. Maluwag yung loob pero there's something missing na hindi ko alam. Wala yung excitement pag-upo ko.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ax30g View Post
    ... check out the Wigo..... pero there's something missing na hindi ko alam.
    The Sales staff was not pretty.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    I'd get a Vios J for the 650K budget.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    The Sales staff was not pretty.

hah!
    i'd stay away from pretty sales staff. they distract me. baka nawawala na yung manibela, hindi kupa mapansin.. heh heh.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast