New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Need help on what to buy. What SUV or high end sedan is the best buy for 600k php? Model maybe 2000 and up for SUV and 1998 and up for high end sedan. Thanks very much in advance.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    P600k, brand new honda city na lang bro. Or Nissan Sentra GX. Mas maigi na brand new na lang kunin mo.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Brand new will always be good... Pero if you insist on a bigger car then you have to buy used. My vote is for the 2002-2006 Toyota Camry 2.0G, my sister recently got one used and it was a blast to drive and very luxurious plus pogi points pa... Just be warned that this is not your typical Civic when gas consumption is concerned, but I guess people who can afford one has this below their priority list anyway

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    SUV's that i can think of:

a. Isuzu Trooper 2000-2002 model
    b. Mitsu Pajero 1998-2000

High-end Sedan

a) Accord 2003
    b) Camry 2003

Brand-New Sedan

a) City (although dagdag ka pa ng onti)
    b) Jazz (dagdag ka pa din ng onti)
    c) Getz (sobra pa yang budget mo)
    d) Vios (dagdag ka pa din ng onti)
    e) Sentra GX (eksakto lang)

Maz is right, imho. If you are going to spend 600k for the vehicle and around 50-70k for repairs, plus gasoline (malalakas kumain ng gaso yang mga yan), it would be cost beneficial to you to get a brand new sedan at that wherein you would only pay the cost of the vehicle up front + insurance + the PMS costs.

but of course, it would be up to you. getting a car is based on each specific requirements of the buyer.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mazingerZ View Post
    P600k, brand new honda city na lang bro. Or Nissan Sentra GX. Mas maigi na brand new na lang kunin mo.
    Thanks, pero meron na kc akong '07 na civic. I would want something different naman na hindi altis, civic, city, vios, etc.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Thanks for the suggestions. But what about ford escape or explorer sportrac? Are they worth it?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Escape is ok that is if you can find it at that price range, Explorer is GAS GUZZLER BIG TIME, avoid it like the black plague!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    If you ask me, I'll have that 600k as a downpayment for the upcoming Mitsu Lancer EX , have you seen it? pretty damn cool ride hehe. Im thinking of getting one myself.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Or better yet, 50% dp on the subaru impreza na lang.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    go for ford escape. for that budget, you could get an escape year 2005 with a low mileage may sukli ka pa. among all 2nd hand suvs, i think the escape is the best deal. crvs are overpriced, same as rav4 and xtrail.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Best buy for 600k php