New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2008
    having a Mazda3 3.0(imaginary) or Camry 3.0 (just to put them even, i know mazda is a under power than camry , but then again just to put them even)

SantaFe or Everest

btw, i'm not looking for speed,
    im looking for the fuel consumption / performance / aircon

what do you think is the best to buy?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Medyo magulo ata ito??? Camry will always be superior to a Mazda 3 in every angle maliban sa fuel economy since the Camry has a bigger engine and heavier body which of course is the consequence of being a luxury vehicle. Of course there is also the price difference and its BIG so I am still quite puzzled why compare the two. Dapat ata Mazda 3 VS Honda Civic VS Mitsubishi Lancer VS Toyota Corolla. Or Camry vs Accord vs Mazda 6 vs Galant....

On the 2nd one, Santa Fe for me the CRDI version that is for fuel economy. Aircon no comment kasi parang pare pareho lang sila sakin.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    magulo nga... a 3.0 mazda 3? or a 3.0 camry?
    but if you would take a look at it, a 3.0 mazda 3 would be faster because of a powerful engine inside a mazda 3 casing.

on the second question, the sta fe would be a more logical choice. its much more refined. but the everest wins hands-down on off-roading capability.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^^Things is with the Mazda 3's case would it still be safe with that engine on its hood?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    So your question is imaginary car vs. real car?

What's the point?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    siyempre mas mabilis ang imaginary

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    lolzlolz this a 1st!

8. Join Date
    May 2008
    hindi pala pwede mga ganun >.<
    sorry bago pa lang sa field ng mga cars....

let me rephrase that... mazda 2.0 vs camry 2.4
    highest(among mazda 3) vs lowest(among camry)

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Camry pa rin! They are not even the same class, one is a compact the other is a midsize sedan. The Camry is a much more superior vehicle all around, maliban na nga sa fuel economy as I have discussed above. Pero people who buy Camry have fuel economy least in their minds since its obvious they have money...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Mazda3 is a better car to drive. More responsive steering, lighter, nimbler, smaller. It's the car to buy if you're driving yourself.

The Camry is a better car overall. More power, possibly a bit quicker, tons of space, more toys, more comfort.

And then you consider that it costs almost half-a-million more.

So... why even compare the two? What's the point of the thread? If you're seriously looking at a vehicle worth 1.5 million pesos, you're not looking at a Mazda3, anyway.

The Santa Fe is the most practical choice in this segment if all that matters is fuel economy and seat comfort. There are more exciting SUVs and more sophisticated ones, but none of them combine comfort and sophistication with a nice little 2.2 CRDi like the Santa Fe does.

The Everest 3.0 (same price as the Santa Fe) has a ton more power and is a good off-roader, but it's nowhere near as comfortable or sophisticated.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Which is the best buy?