New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    for me, an 04-05 Civic VTi-S (the last facelift, singkit). it has a better suspension than any of the choices in terms of ride and handling.
    it has a relatively fuel efficient engine and powerful (130hp)too. plus the S trim, adds Dual Airbags, 4w disc brakes, ABS/EBD/BA.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Are you planning to get matics?

From our experience with the '02 Altis and '05 VTIS (both matics), the Altis was more fuel efficient and had better acceleration (highway overtaking) than the VTIS. The VTIS was a smoother ride, but almost too bouncy, at least for us. I reco the Altis.

Good luck in your final choice.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    for me, an 04-05 Civic VTi-S (the last facelift, singkit). it has a better suspension than any of the choices in terms of ride and handling.
    it has a relatively fuel efficient engine and powerful (130hp)too. plus the S trim, adds Dual Airbags, 4w disc brakes, ABS/EBD/BA.
    id also pick this. ganda pa rin kahit ngyn.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    i prefer the manual...naisip ko mas ok ata na brand new na lng kunin, my choice is between the 1.6 Focus and Altis J...maglalabas ba ng bagong corolla this year?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    same here, am not sure which to buy... altis na sana kunin ko pero walang red, now, im down to vios or city. from the messages, i think, altis daw mas ok. tama ba ako?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    kung Manual Transmission... eh di mas Honda Civic ako!

you know how Corolla MTx works... ;)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Best Buy?