New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ilang libo na ba ang mga tsikoteers? sa Aparri ang venue, para matest drive nyo sa
    malayo ang mga car nyo. don't worry about parking kasi nasa gitna ng bukid ang
    bahay namin dun hehehe

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i had that dilemma before, picked the exalta for its creature comforts (sunroof, all leather, all power, etc) & "baby BMW" look...found the rollas & civics in the same price range too bare....very happy w/ my decision....

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wulf
    i had that dilemma before, picked the exalta for its creature comforts (sunroof, all leather, all power, etc) & "baby BMW" look...found the rollas & civics in the same price range too bare....very happy w/ my decision....
    you got the SLA or STA? I read thru the forums here and haven't found
    any horror stories about the Exalta -- so, I guess it's a good buy too. how about fuel consumption and availability of parts?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Kung bukid ka maybe you should get a 4x4, like a Feroza. I was thinking about restoring mine. You could get one from 100k to 150k in pretty good condition nowadays, and if you spend another 150k on it it'll be better than brand new! Big tires, new rims, and the important stuff like suspension, replace all belts, battery. Plus when the rain starts to pour and the mud gets in the way, you can barrel your way through just about anything.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Basic rule sa pinas, kung first car tapos limited budget, stick to 1.6li cars between 95-99 hehe.

assuming the condition of the car is generally good, you'll have an efficient, easy to maintain, easy to re-sell car.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    Basic rule sa pinas, kung first car tapos limited budget, stick to 1.6li cars between 95-99 hehe.

assuming the condition of the car is generally good, you'll have an efficient, easy to maintain, easy to re-sell car.
    I agree with you entirely....with the baby coming, I will be in a very tight budget. I might as well consider getting a Lancer Glxi also (any thoughts?). I never thought
    mahirap pala magdecide bumili ng car lalo na pag limited budget at pinaghirapan mo ng husto ang pag-iipon hehe.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Luap
    I never thought
    mahirap pala magdecide bumili ng car lalo na pag limited budget at pinaghirapan mo ng husto ang pag-iipon hehe.
    ganun talaga you want the best value for your money lalo na pag car ang paggagastosan

goodluck and just be patient you might stumble upon na tulad namin na nakabenta ng mura and good condition yung cars

before you buy have it test driven and if you're not sure then dont buy it mahirap na

buy from lady drivers, mas maingat magdrive... i think

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Lancer GLXi na lang hehe

What year ba? Kasi ang itlog ('92-'95) GLXi around 200k na lang ang bentahan. Yung mga pizza ('95-2001(?)) around 300k pa sa ngayon.

Repairs so far on my itlog.
    Top overhaul - my fault. Di ko kasi nasilip ng maigi ang makina. May leak na pala head gasket

Minor suspension repairs - Zee or Cruven pwede na

Aircon - system cleaned and recharged. Di na orig ang compressor so had to convert it to 134a.

Power windows - pagawa ko sa Evangelista bukas

New tires - 185/70 Bridgestone ER60s for my stock 13" rims.

Servo cleaning and adjustment, starter relay, busted fuses, etc.

Total gastos so far less than 30k. 1.5 years na sa amin 'to and I have no complaints

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i've the STA, my 5yr old daugher loves it!was in subic over the weekend & she had a blast w/ her head sticking out from there enjoying the view & the wind on her face =D parts aren't hard nor are they too expensive. i go to YEN in banawe near e-rod.check out nissanbayan.com....also, if you want a mid i think my wife's lolo is thinking of selling his galant for less than 300k...it's in amazing condition coz he's very OC about his car....this is the type of car that u can work on the engine w/ white long sleeves & not worry about it getting dirty ;p he wants an exalta too,he's getting too old to drive a too-fast to drive manual

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I never thought
    yeah, in my case, it took me 3 months to decide on a car. i learned a lot about cars in that time. learned even more when i had the car tuned up.

as a buyer, you have every right to scrutinize every nook and cranny of the vehicle to suit your satisfaction. if for whatever reason you are not comfortable with it, regardless if it is in top condition, do not get pressured into buying it.

i checked out corollas and sentras. but for some reason, most of the cars that i viewed that were well cared for by their owners were sentras.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Best 2nd hand car to buy for 300K (sagad na po)