New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Anu sa inyo the best in terms of price,design,demand,reliability and quality???

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for me:

Price: American/Japanese
    Design: European
    Demand: Japanese/Korean
    Reliability: all even
    Quality: all even.

The Japanese and Korean cars are really up to par with the global standards. Ang Euro naman is known for its really innovative design and are mostly more on the prestigous side, while American cars are known to be durable.

Give or take 10 more years, Chinese made cars will also be world class.

imho.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    imho, both korean and european are ahead
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    imho, both korean and european are ahead
    It really depends on the car in question. You can't just brand them Japanese/American/European/Korean anymore...

Chevrolet's local cars are based on Korean models... Ford's cars are based on European models... Mazda's cars share some of the European underpinning of the Ford cars, and their trucks (Tribute/BT50) have American roots...

Toyota's Innova and Avanza are designed and built in South East Asia... and are, in fact, not even sold in Japan. The Hyundai i10 is produced in India. It gets even worse...

BMW's Mini brand is British built, German engineered, and powered by Brazilian engines. Their X5, X6 and Z4 are all produced exclusively in America...

Does the Focus being made in the Philippines make it a Filipino car?

I've always said... judge the car... not the badge or the supposed country of origin.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Battle of the U.S vs European vs Japan vs Korean Auto Makers