New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ^^^ The Pilot is a good midsize SUV but the local pricing here in RP is too much than the competition. It is priced like an Expedition Platinum already and 500k+ more than an Explorer Sport or CX9.

2. Join Date
    May 2017
    You're right, the Ford Explorer was also one of my options but after Honda gave a very good discount of Php220,000, it became a better buy/option than the Ford Explorer... considering all the negative after-sales feedback from internet and friends alike.

Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    ^^^ The Pilot is a good midsize SUV but the local pricing here in RP is too much than the competition. It is priced like an Expedition Platinum already and 500k+ more than an Explorer Sport or CX9.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    So Ford still has not improved their after sales and quality control ...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    As a replacement for my car, I've considered the Nissan Murano and Honda Pilot as CUV candidates (both V6, NA). I'm definitely leaning toward the quicker Honda Pilot. The only real minivan alternative.

Honda might bring out a shorter, 2-row Honda Pilot. So long as it keeps the same 282 HP V6, I might go for that instead.

Report: Honda Planning Smaller, 2-Row Pilot | News | Cars.com

My wife also wants to get our eldest kid her own car. She's leaning toward the Mazda 3.
    mas gusto ko yun luma na Pilot na boxy, eto parang mga pare pareho na lang eh Santa FE, cRV, Pilot, Mazda cx5/9, mga Subarus.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    mas gusto ko yun luma na Pilot na boxy, eto parang mga pare pareho na lang eh Santa FE, cRV, Pilot, Mazda cx5/9, mga Subarus.
    It's all academic now. This is what my wife wants:

A Chrysler Pacifica. My wife has been a big fan of Stow n Go.

Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; July 26th, 2017 at 11:15 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Bumping this up since there are new entrants (e.g. new XV, Xtrail facelift, etc).

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910