New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    2010 Kia sorento or 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe..Which among these korean crossover would you pick?

VS.

Both with the same newly developed 2.2-liter 4-cylinder 'R' diesel engine that cranks out 197HP and 435Nm or 320.1 lbs/ft of torque.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    In the looks dept., I'd get the Kia.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    The awesome engine might be the deciding factor for me to buy my first korean vehicle next year ..

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Is the Sorento already a 7 seater? Cause the old Sorento wasn't. I will get also the Sorento in this one maskin Santa Fe owner ako. Pero unfair din naman to compare a next generation Sorento vs just a facelifted Santa Fe.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    designwise, i would definitely pick the kia sorento because it has a fresher design unlike the sta fe that only has a facelift although the hyundai sta fe is still a very good contender.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Kia if looks ang pag uusapan

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Interiors kaya sino lamang? Yung interior ng Sorento mukang Outlander na Mazda 3 eh. 3 big circles na color orange. Yung sa SF parang ginaya na sa Veracruz. Blue halo design...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Tidus, actually the first gen sorento is a seven seater pero ang binenta dito mostly 5-seater. Bihira lang nagkaroon ng 7-seater (mostly gray imports from Korea).

9. Join Date
    May 2009
    Kung ilabas naman yan dito, siguradong mas mahal yung Kia. Alam nyo naman yung pricing ng Kia, garapalan sa presyo. The Sorento has that tougher stance but the Santa Fe has that sense of refinement, kumbaga mas swabe siya tignan. Kung bibili talaga ako, Santa Fe with the 5 year warranty na lang.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    The Sorento looks good based on the pictures above.

But I expect the Sta Fe to have a more luxurious trim than its brethren.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Battle of the Korean Crossovers..