New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Ssangyong is an upmarket Korean manufacturer. Their vehicles are based off previous generation Mercedes Benz architecture. The Rexton recently became available with an independent rear suspension.

Pati dun sa 'Princess Hours', naka-Ssangyong Chairman Limousine ang bida (at ang leading lady).
    Yes the chairman is marketed as an upscale sedan. However, most koreans still consider Hyundai top dog. And I see more Equus on the road compared to chairmans, plus I like its looks more.. mas pang mafia hehe

Re japanese cars in korea. Cguro you'd see 1 in every 200. It is not uncommon for parking lots filled with cars to have no japanese ones. And majority of the jap cars there are the upscale brands, infinity, lexus and acura (but mostly lexus and infinity).

BTTT:
    mazda cx-7 gets my vote too

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I like CX-7 too, but are no third row seats which is usefull at times lalu na sa ating mga pinoy, so my vote goes to Suzuki XL7.

Last edited by Lupisak; December 21st, 2006 at 02:40 PM. Reason: spell check

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    i like the lines of the CX-7 altho its front wheel dirven? the X6? looks crazy weird... GOOD crazy weird....

OT : GerardTagayty is still waiting for the new suburban/tahoe or avalanche w/ mds to arrive in our shores... :sigh:
    Last edited by GerardTagayty; December 21st, 2006 at 02:52 PM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by GerardTagayty View Post
    i like the lines of the CX-7 altho its front wheel dirven? the X6? looks crazy weird... GOOD crazy weird....

IT : GerardTagayty is still waiting for the new suburban/tahoe or avalanche w/ mds to arrive in our shores... :sigh:
    Crazy Inteed. This is the back side of BMW-X6

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    grabe siguro temptation to floor the gas nyan CX-7

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    The CX-7 is quick and handles awsome in the short time I got to drive it during a Mazda event. The interior fit and finish was also very good, but it just seemed smaller inside than I expected maybe the CX-9 will be better.

I've tried the XL-7 third row and it is perfect if you don't like your MIL but I wouldn't let anyone I like sit in there for more than a short trip. It also looks good but be aware that it's really GM/Chevy Equinox rebadged as a Suzuki, unlike the previous XL-7 which was a Suzuki design. It does come as a front drive only or a AWD configuration without a true 4wd for off road situations.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    CX-7 gets my vote

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Mazda CX-9!
    3.5L V6, 260-300 horsepower, three rows. zoom,zoom

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    wow!!! me like the cx-9! sana naman magkameron nyan sa local market natin (well aside from the grey market na walang warranty) i dont even wanna think bout the price tag they would give it... its murano-ish but better!

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    more 2007 SUVs!

acura MDX

acura RDX

buick enclave

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
The Battle of 2007-2008 SUVs